We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
This Halloween you can dress your child in this cute Dino Hat. Halloween hats are fun to work up, especially when they're beginner patterns like this one. This design is written for babies three months old, but also provides crochet instructions for older ages so that you can make bigger sizes. Use this as a cute photo prop for your kids or just as a way to keep them warm in your arms while you hand out candy to trick-or-treaters on the front porch.
Crochet Hook: 4.5 mm hook, H/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight: (3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Take a look at our collection of some of the best Halloween crochet patterns we have to offer with these 141 Patterns to Crochet for Halloween!
Tags / Related Topics
Images from other crafters
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Red Riding Hood and The Wolf Costumes
- Mini Me Crochet Witch Hat and Shawl
- Rapunzel Braid Wig
- Heroine For a Day Costume
- Happy Halloween Throw
- Metallic Masquerade Mask
- 12 Halloween Crafts to Crochet: DIY Home Decor, Halloween Costume Ideas, and More
- 14 Pumpkin Patterns: Free Crochet Patterns to Make for Halloween
- Black Cat Crochet Hat
- 158 Patterns to Crochet for Halloween: The Ultimate Collection
- 16 Easy Summer Crochet Patterns
- 22 Popular Free Crochet Patterns
- 25 Quick and Thrifty Free Crochet Patterns
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- 9 Free 4th of July Crochet Patterns
- DIY Accessories to Crochet: DIY Jewelry And Crochet Belts
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- How to Crochet, Volume 1: Free Beginner Crochet Patterns
- How to Make Crochet Bags: 11 Fantastic DIY Bags