Cute Little Voodoo Doll
By: Ruth Jepson from Amiguruthi
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
If you find yourself in need of a little comfort (or perhaps revenge), this Cute Little Voodoo Doll is the perfect pattern. This is a simple and quick crochet pattern that's ideal for beginners. Make one in time for Halloween for some spooky fun.
Crochet Hook: E/4 or 3.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight: (1) Super Fine (27-32 stitches to 4 inches)
Images from other crafters
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Black Cat Crochet Hat
- Spiderweb Halloween Hat
- Unbelievable No Crochet Witch Hat
- Hanging Halloween Spiderweb Wreath
- 14 Pumpkin Patterns: Free Crochet Patterns to Make for Halloween
- Easy Peasy Pumpkins
- 158 Patterns to Crochet for Halloween: The Ultimate Collection
- Frankenstein Child Headband
- 12 Halloween Crafts to Crochet: DIY Home Decor, Halloween Costume Ideas, and More
- Newborn Turtle Costume
- 16 Easy Summer Crochet Patterns
- 22 Popular Free Crochet Patterns
- 25 Quick and Thrifty Free Crochet Patterns
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- 9 Free 4th of July Crochet Patterns
- DIY Accessories to Crochet: DIY Jewelry And Crochet Belts
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- How to Crochet, Volume 1: Free Beginner Crochet Patterns
- How to Make Crochet Bags: 11 Fantastic DIY Bags