Yellow Puff Flower Granny
By: Jackie Karp
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Crochet this yellow puff flower granny square. This is great to use in the spring months, it'll help brighten your home. If you make multiple granny square you can create a beautiful afghan.
Crochet Hook: 4.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight: (4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Images from other crafters
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Everyone's Favorite Afghan
- Nana's Favorite Baby Blanket
- Pleasing Pig Granny Square Applique
- Palm Tree Granny Square
- Colorful Autumn Granny Afghan
- Country Cottage Granny Afghan
- Birdie's Baby Blanket
- "How to Crochet Granny Squares: 9 Free Crochet Afghan Patterns eBook"
- Granny Square Tunisian Throw
- Today's Granny Afghan
- 16 Easy Summer Crochet Patterns
- 22 Popular Free Crochet Patterns
- 25 Quick and Thrifty Free Crochet Patterns
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- 9 Free 4th of July Crochet Patterns
- DIY Accessories to Crochet: DIY Jewelry And Crochet Belts
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- How to Crochet, Volume 1: Free Beginner Crochet Patterns
- How to Make Crochet Bags: 11 Fantastic DIY Bags