Simple Yo Yo Square
By: Chris Simon for Yarn Crazy
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
If you have a ton of scraps of yarn then you'll love to make this Simple Yo Yo Square. Use any scraps and an H hook and you can come up with this great crochet pattern. Make a fun yo yo square that can be turned into a blanket or dishcloth.
Crochet Hook: H/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight: (4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Images from other crafters
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Everyone's Favorite Afghan
- Nana's Favorite Baby Blanket
- Pleasing Pig Granny Square Applique
- Palm Tree Granny Square
- Colorful Autumn Granny Afghan
- Country Cottage Granny Afghan
- Birdie's Baby Blanket
- "How to Crochet Granny Squares: 9 Free Crochet Afghan Patterns eBook"
- Granny Square Tunisian Throw
- Today's Granny Afghan
- 16 Easy Summer Crochet Patterns
- 22 Popular Free Crochet Patterns
- 25 Quick and Thrifty Free Crochet Patterns
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- 9 Free 4th of July Crochet Patterns
- DIY Accessories to Crochet: DIY Jewelry And Crochet Belts
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- How to Crochet, Volume 1: Free Beginner Crochet Patterns
- How to Make Crochet Bags: 11 Fantastic DIY Bags