Purple Delight Granny Square Afghan
By: Cherie Marie Leck by CraftDesigns4You
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
This Purple Delight Granny Square Afghan will be perfect for any room. Crochet it as a gift for someone special or enjoy it yourself. Add rows to make it as big as you want.
Crochet Hook: H/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight: (4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
If you like this free crochet afghan pattern then you'll definitely want to download the How to Crochet Granny Squares eBook to find amazing free crochet afghan patterns.
Images from other crafters
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Everyone's Favorite Afghan
- Nana's Favorite Baby Blanket
- Pleasing Pig Granny Square Applique
- Palm Tree Granny Square
- Colorful Autumn Granny Afghan
- Country Cottage Granny Afghan
- Birdie's Baby Blanket
- "How to Crochet Granny Squares: 9 Free Crochet Afghan Patterns eBook"
- Granny Square Tunisian Throw
- Today's Granny Afghan
- 16 Easy Summer Crochet Patterns
- 22 Popular Free Crochet Patterns
- 25 Quick and Thrifty Free Crochet Patterns
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- 9 Free 4th of July Crochet Patterns
- DIY Accessories to Crochet: DIY Jewelry And Crochet Belts
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- How to Crochet, Volume 1: Free Beginner Crochet Patterns
- How to Make Crochet Bags: 11 Fantastic DIY Bags