Cornered Hearts Square
By: Elizabeth Ham for Crochet a Trunk-Full O' Fun
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Using small amounts of sport or DK weight yarn and the puff stitch and long double crochet stitch you can make this fabulous cornered hearts square. This free crochet pattern is great to use around Valentine's Day. Make a homemade granny square afghan to drape over your sofa. This red and white granny square measures six inches when complete.
Crochet Hook: G/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight: (3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Images from other crafters
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Everyone's Favorite Afghan
- Pleasing Pig Granny Square Applique
- Palm Tree Granny Square
- Nana's Favorite Baby Blanket
- Never Ending Granny Square Afghan
- Colorful Autumn Granny Afghan
- Citrus Smoothie Throw
- Country Cottage Granny Afghan
- Birdie's Baby Blanket
- "How to Crochet Granny Squares: 9 Free Crochet Afghan Patterns eBook"
- 16 Easy Summer Crochet Patterns
- 22 Popular Free Crochet Patterns
- 25 Quick and Thrifty Free Crochet Patterns
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- 9 Free 4th of July Crochet Patterns
- DIY Accessories to Crochet: DIY Jewelry And Crochet Belts
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- How to Crochet, Volume 1: Free Beginner Crochet Patterns
- How to Make Crochet Bags: 11 Fantastic DIY Bags