Thanks for signing up!
Newborn Caterpillar Hat & Cocoon
By: Susie J. from Earning-My-Cape
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Babies will look cute and stay warm and cozy with this Newborn Caterpillar Hat & Cocoon. Inspired by the popular children's book, The Very Hungry Caterpillar, this easy crochet pattern is definitely one of the cutest crochet baby patterns ever. It would make an excellent baby shower gift for an expectant mom-to-be. This set would be appropriate for either a baby boy or baby girl.
Crochet Hook: H/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight: (4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Images from other crafters
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 13 Free Baby Crochet Patterns: Crochet Baby Hats, Crochet Booties & More
- 22 Free Crochet Baby Patterns + Free Bonus eBook
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns eBook
- Baby's Favorite Bib
- Orange Baby Poncho
- Car Seat Bobble Blanket
- 138 of the Cutest Baby Crochet Patterns Ever
- Darling Baby Girl Dress
- Baby Headband with Flowers
- 12 Free Crochet Diaper Cover Patterns and Baby Crochet Patterns
- 16 Easy Summer Crochet Patterns
- 22 Popular Free Crochet Patterns
- 25 Quick and Thrifty Free Crochet Patterns
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- 9 Free 4th of July Crochet Patterns
- DIY Accessories to Crochet: DIY Jewelry And Crochet Belts
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- How to Crochet, Volume 1: Free Beginner Crochet Patterns
- How to Make Crochet Bags: 11 Fantastic DIY Bags