Thanks for signing up!
Free Crochet Pattern Baby Headband
By: Alli Hyer for AlliCrafts
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
A free crochet pattern baby headband like this one is great for a young baby. The yarn is soft enough but it's also thin enough for baby to wear without getting in the way. It's an easy crochet pattern that uses single crochet and double crochet.
Crochet Hook: H/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight: (4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Images from other crafters
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Baby's Favorite Bib
- 22 Free Crochet Baby Patterns + Free Bonus eBook
- 13 Free Baby Crochet Patterns: Crochet Baby Hats, Crochet Booties & More
- V-Stitch Toddler Leg Warmers
- Car Seat Bobble Blanket
- Baby Headband with Flowers
- 138 of the Cutest Baby Crochet Patterns Ever
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns eBook
- Simply Soft Baby Hoodie and Hat
- Darling Baby Girl Dress
- 16 Easy Summer Crochet Patterns
- 22 Popular Free Crochet Patterns
- 25 Quick and Thrifty Free Crochet Patterns
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- 9 Free 4th of July Crochet Patterns
- DIY Accessories to Crochet: DIY Jewelry And Crochet Belts
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- How to Crochet, Volume 1: Free Beginner Crochet Patterns
- How to Make Crochet Bags: 11 Fantastic DIY Bags