Thanks for signing up!
Car Seat Bobble Blanket
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
This Car Seat Bobble Blanket is a great gift every new mom needs. Protect your baby from the cold and wind with this easy crochet pattern. This crocheted blanket is written to fit perfectly over your car seat without any added length hanging over the sides. Plus, babies will love playing with the unique texture and feel of the bobble stitches. If you're looking for a homemade gift idea for an upcoming baby shower, this free crochet pattern is perfect.
Crochet Hook: N/15 or 10 mm hook
Yarn Weight: (4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Images from other crafters
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Baby's Favorite Bib
- Orange Baby Poncho
- 22 Free Crochet Baby Patterns + Free Bonus eBook
- 13 Free Baby Crochet Patterns: Crochet Baby Hats, Crochet Booties & More
- Car Seat Bobble Blanket
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns eBook
- 138 of the Cutest Baby Crochet Patterns Ever
- V-Stitch Toddler Leg Warmers
- Baby Headband with Flowers
- Darling Baby Girl Dress
- 16 Easy Summer Crochet Patterns
- 22 Popular Free Crochet Patterns
- 25 Quick and Thrifty Free Crochet Patterns
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- 9 Free 4th of July Crochet Patterns
- DIY Accessories to Crochet: DIY Jewelry And Crochet Belts
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- How to Crochet, Volume 1: Free Beginner Crochet Patterns
- How to Make Crochet Bags: 11 Fantastic DIY Bags