FREE! Crochet Patterns delivered to your inbox every Friday from LeisureArts.com. Join thousands of other crocheters who have already signed up. Subscribe today!
Thanks for signing up!
Bethany's Basket Weave Bib
By: Brenda Hanrahan
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Every baby needs a bib, so why not make your own? This bib is long enough to fully cover your baby and avoid having to clean up and messes.
Crochet Hook: I/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight: (4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Images from other crafters
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- V-Stitch Toddler Leg Warmers
- Baby's Favorite Bib
- 22 Free Crochet Baby Patterns + Free Bonus eBook
- Simply Soft Baby Hoodie and Hat
- 13 Free Baby Crochet Patterns: Crochet Baby Hats, Crochet Booties & More
- Car Seat Bobble Blanket
- Baby Headband with Flowers
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns eBook
- 138 of the Cutest Baby Crochet Patterns Ever
- Darling Baby Girl Dress
- 16 Easy Summer Crochet Patterns
- 22 Popular Free Crochet Patterns
- 25 Quick and Thrifty Free Crochet Patterns
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- 9 Free 4th of July Crochet Patterns
- DIY Accessories to Crochet: DIY Jewelry And Crochet Belts
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- How to Crochet, Volume 1: Free Beginner Crochet Patterns
- How to Make Crochet Bags: 11 Fantastic DIY Bags
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- No-Calorie Ice Cream Cone
- Hippie Holidays Vest
- Victorian Christmas Placemat
- Olaf the Snowman Crochet Pattern
- Victorian Christmas Coaster
- Frankenstein Child Headband
- Magical Tooth Fairy Pillow
- Poinsettia Christmas Coasters
- Christmas Crochet Angel
- Season of Giving Headband