Thanks for signing up!
Baby Owl Booties
By: Janet from Damn It Janet, Let's Crochet
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
These precious Baby Owl Booties are such a "hoot!" This is probably one of the cutest crochet baby patterns we've seen in a long time. Use worsted weight yarn in your color of choice and black buttons for the eyes. The sole measures 3.5 inches, which means these adorable booties will fit a newborn - three month old baby. Make these for your own little bundle of joy, or crochet a pair for an expectant friend.
Crochet Hook: E/4 or 3.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight: (4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Images from other crafters
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Baby's Favorite Bib
- Orange Baby Poncho
- 22 Free Crochet Baby Patterns + Free Bonus eBook
- 13 Free Baby Crochet Patterns: Crochet Baby Hats, Crochet Booties & More
- V-Stitch Toddler Leg Warmers
- Car Seat Bobble Blanket
- Baby Headband with Flowers
- 138 of the Cutest Baby Crochet Patterns Ever
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns eBook
- Darling Baby Girl Dress
- 16 Easy Summer Crochet Patterns
- 22 Popular Free Crochet Patterns
- 25 Quick and Thrifty Free Crochet Patterns
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- 9 Free 4th of July Crochet Patterns
- DIY Accessories to Crochet: DIY Jewelry And Crochet Belts
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- How to Crochet, Volume 1: Free Beginner Crochet Patterns
- How to Make Crochet Bags: 11 Fantastic DIY Bags