FREE! Crochet Patterns delivered to your inbox every Friday from LeisureArts.com. Join thousands of other crocheters who have already signed up. Subscribe today!
Thanks for signing up!
Baby Flower Headband
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
One tiny flower does it all for this simple Baby Flower Headband. This easy baby crochet pattern is a cinch to work up. Crochet several of these headbands in one sitting so your baby can be stylish all the time.
Crochet Hook: 2 or 2.25 mm hook (steel)
Yarn Weight: (2) Fine (23-26 stitches to 4 inches)
Use Red Heart Anne Geddes Baby yarn for this free crochet baby pattern!
Images from other crafters
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 13 Free Baby Crochet Patterns: Crochet Baby Hats, Crochet Booties & More
- 22 Free Crochet Baby Patterns + Free Bonus eBook
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns eBook
- Darling Baby Girl Dress
- Orange Baby Poncho
- Baby's Favorite Bib
- Car Seat Bobble Blanket
- 138 of the Cutest Baby Crochet Patterns Ever
- 13 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns & More Free Crochet Baby Patterns
- Baby Headband with Flowers
- 16 Easy Summer Crochet Patterns
- 22 Popular Free Crochet Patterns
- 25 Quick and Thrifty Free Crochet Patterns
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- 9 Free 4th of July Crochet Patterns
- DIY Accessories to Crochet: DIY Jewelry And Crochet Belts
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- How to Crochet, Volume 1: Free Beginner Crochet Patterns
- How to Make Crochet Bags: 11 Fantastic DIY Bags