Thanks for signing up!
Baby Bunny Slippers
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Make your baby's first Easter a memorable one with these adorable Baby Bunny Slippers. This free crochet pattern is designed to fit newborn babies 0-3 months with a 3.5 inch foot. The bunny face is embroidered, and the ears and pom poms are sewn on at the end. This makes an excellent homemade gift idea for a springtime baby shower, as well.
Crochet Hook: E/4 or 3.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight: (3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Images from other crafters
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Baby's Favorite Bib
- Orange Baby Poncho
- 13 Free Baby Crochet Patterns: Crochet Baby Hats, Crochet Booties & More
- 22 Free Crochet Baby Patterns + Free Bonus eBook
- Car Seat Bobble Blanket
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns eBook
- 138 of the Cutest Baby Crochet Patterns Ever
- V-Stitch Toddler Leg Warmers
- Baby Headband with Flowers
- Darling Baby Girl Dress
- 16 Easy Summer Crochet Patterns
- 22 Popular Free Crochet Patterns
- 25 Quick and Thrifty Free Crochet Patterns
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- 9 Free 4th of July Crochet Patterns
- DIY Accessories to Crochet: DIY Jewelry And Crochet Belts
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- How to Crochet, Volume 1: Free Beginner Crochet Patterns
- How to Make Crochet Bags: 11 Fantastic DIY Bags