FREE! Crochet Patterns delivered to your inbox every Friday from LeisureArts.com. Join thousands of other crocheters who have already signed up. Subscribe today!
Thanks for signing up!
5 Popular Crochet Baby Patterns
By: Jeanette Benoit, Editor, AllFreeCrochet
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
We know there are a ton of patterns to choose from on AllFreeCrochet, so we've done you a huge favor and collected our reader-favorites just for you. You can find 17 of our most popular crochet patterns all in one place in our free eBook, 17 Popular Free Crochet Patterns. You'll find 31 pages full of free crochet patterns including free baby crochet patterns, crochet shawl and poncho patterns, crochet hat patterns, and more.
Having a newborn baby in your life is a great excuse to pick up your hook and yarn and make something adorable. Crochet baby patterns are always so much fun to create becaue of their small size and often adorable design. Brose our collection of the 5 most popular crochet baby patterns. These are truly the "creme de la creme" of crochet baby patterns. Enjoy!
5 Popular Crochet Baby Patterns
Find your next free crochet pattern to make for that special little one in your life with our collection of 5 Popular Crochet Baby Patterns. These free crochet baby patterns make a great baby shower or birthday gift. Start working on these adorable patterns today. These popular patterns are reader-favorites on AllFreeCrochet, and they're sure to become a favorite in your family, too.
Baby Headband with Flowers: Perfect for baby girls, this adorable headband is one of the cutest crochet accessory patterns you'll ever find. Mix and match different colors and make one to match various outfits. The free crochet pattern also includes directions on how to make this crochet pattern for adults, too.
Petals Newborn Hat: Use the cluster stitch to crochet this cute crochet hat pattern. The flower detailing makes this the perfect pattern for newborns to wear in the spring or summer months.
Free Flower Crochet Pattern: If you're looking for a girly embellishment to add to your crochet pattern, these pretty little flowers are perfect. Add one of these flowers to your baby blanket, sweater, hat, or headband. Half double crochet and single crochet is used to make these crocheted flowers.
Monet Afghan: Add this beautiful crocheted afghan to your baby's room to create a serene and calming nursery. Inspired by the beautiful outdoor paintings of impressionist artist Claude Monet, this free crochet afghan pattern will bring beautiful color to any newborn's room.
Bubblegum Baby Legwarmers: While she's jumping rope or playing hop scotch, she's going to look adorable wearing these Bubblegum Baby Leg Warmers this fall. Crochet leg warmers like this are easy to work up and will keep her legs warm and stylish.
If you liked these free crochet baby patterns, download our eBook 17 Popular Free Crochet Patterns for even more popular crochet patterns.
Images from other crafters
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Baby's Favorite Bib
- V-Stitch Toddler Leg Warmers
- 22 Free Crochet Baby Patterns + Free Bonus eBook
- 13 Free Baby Crochet Patterns: Crochet Baby Hats, Crochet Booties & More
- Simply Soft Baby Hoodie and Hat
- Car Seat Bobble Blanket
- Baby Headband with Flowers
- 138 of the Cutest Baby Crochet Patterns Ever
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns eBook
- Darling Baby Girl Dress
- 16 Easy Summer Crochet Patterns
- 22 Popular Free Crochet Patterns
- 25 Quick and Thrifty Free Crochet Patterns
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- 9 Free 4th of July Crochet Patterns
- DIY Accessories to Crochet: DIY Jewelry And Crochet Belts
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- How to Crochet, Volume 1: Free Beginner Crochet Patterns
- How to Make Crochet Bags: 11 Fantastic DIY Bags
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- No-Calorie Ice Cream Cone
- Hippie Holidays Vest
- Victorian Christmas Placemat
- Olaf the Snowman Crochet Pattern
- Victorian Christmas Coaster
- Frankenstein Child Headband
- Magical Tooth Fairy Pillow
- Poinsettia Christmas Coasters
- Christmas Crochet Angel
- Season of Giving Headband