FREE! Crochet Patterns delivered to your inbox every Friday from LeisureArts.com. Join thousands of other crocheters who have already signed up. Subscribe today!
Thanks for signing up!
4 Piece Baby Crochet set
By: Craft Yarn Council of America
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Use this free crochet pattern to make a 4-piece baby set. Baby will be ready to visit grandma in another state with this pattern. It has a bonnet, booties, sweater and a matching blanket.
Crochet Hook: F/5 or 3.75 mm hook, G/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight: (4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Tags / Related Topics
Images from other crafters
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 13 Free Baby Crochet Patterns: Crochet Baby Hats, Crochet Booties & More
- 22 Free Crochet Baby Patterns + Free Bonus eBook
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns eBook
- Baby's Favorite Bib
- Orange Baby Poncho
- Car Seat Bobble Blanket
- 138 of the Cutest Baby Crochet Patterns Ever
- Darling Baby Girl Dress
- Baby Headband with Flowers
- 12 Free Crochet Diaper Cover Patterns and Baby Crochet Patterns
- 16 Easy Summer Crochet Patterns
- 22 Popular Free Crochet Patterns
- 25 Quick and Thrifty Free Crochet Patterns
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- 9 Free 4th of July Crochet Patterns
- DIY Accessories to Crochet: DIY Jewelry And Crochet Belts
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- How to Crochet, Volume 1: Free Beginner Crochet Patterns
- How to Make Crochet Bags: 11 Fantastic DIY Bags