Soft and Bulky One Skein Wristlets
By: Eva Ferrebee
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Make these fun, Soft and Bulky One Skein Wristlets with just one skein of yarn. You can follow the crochet instructions or watch the quick video. These are sure to keep your hands nice and warm during the winter season.
Crochet Hook: P/16 or 16 mm hook
Yarn Weight: (6) Super Bulky/Super Chunky (4-11 stitches for 4 inches)
- 1 Skein Fun Yarn (shown Bernat "On The Fringe" in Fog),
- Jumbo Crochet Hook Size "P" and yarn needle
Determine the length of the wristlet - Shown from knuckles to just below wrist.
Row 1: Chain until you reach the desired length - Shown 10 chains
Row 2: Single Crochet in each chain stitch, turn
Repeat Row 2 until the piece easily accomodates your hand
Knot, and cut very long tail
Using the tail, thread with a yarn needle and stitch a seam attaching one side to the other
You can stop here if wished. If so, Knot, bury tails.
If you wish the addition of the finger loop continue:
Weave the tail through the upper body of the wristlet until you reach the area between the first and second fingers and pull through
Using your crochet hook, find the stitch opening under where the tail is and place your hook inside this stitch, grabbing the tail and pulling loop through to
Find the adjacent stitch to the front stitch on the back and attach the chains to it using a Single Crochet
Then go back and Single Crochet in each of the Chain 3
Knot, Bury Tails with Yarn Needle to Finish.
Images from other crafters
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 16 Easy Summer Crochet Patterns
- 22 Popular Free Crochet Patterns
- 25 Quick and Thrifty Free Crochet Patterns
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- 9 Free 4th of July Crochet Patterns
- DIY Accessories to Crochet: DIY Jewelry And Crochet Belts
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- How to Crochet, Volume 1: Free Beginner Crochet Patterns
- How to Make Crochet Bags: 11 Fantastic DIY Bags