Crocheted Hand Warmers in Two Sizes
By: Carol Price
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
These Crocheted Hand Warmers are great to have during the winter as your fingers are still free to do things. If you have a cold office during the summer you can wear them and still be free to type. Sport weight yarn is used in any color you want. The treble stitch works this pattern in rounds for a beautiful final effect and it comes in two different sizes.
Crochet Hook: E/4 or 3.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight: (2) Fine (23-26 stitches to 4 inches)
Check out AllFreeCrochet's Most Popular Free Crochet Patterns: January 2012 for more projects that you'll love!
Images from other crafters
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 16 Easy Summer Crochet Patterns
- 22 Popular Free Crochet Patterns
- 25 Quick and Thrifty Free Crochet Patterns
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- 9 Free 4th of July Crochet Patterns
- DIY Accessories to Crochet: DIY Jewelry And Crochet Belts
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- How to Crochet, Volume 1: Free Beginner Crochet Patterns
- How to Make Crochet Bags: 11 Fantastic DIY Bags