By: Andrea Lyn Van Benschoten
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Much like babies and their burp cloths, Kitchen Scrubbies need to be thrown out and rotated as well. This kitchen crochet pattern is easy to work up and will get your dishes nice and clean with its textured design. Worked in rounds using single crochet, you'll have a brand new scrubbie in no time. Make many for yourself and give one to a friend.
Crochet Hook: H/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight: (4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
sl st: slip stitch
sc: single crochet
dc: double crochet
Main hat section:
Foundation: Ch 10, join with sl st to form a ring.
Round 1: *Ch 5, sc in ring,* rep from * to * 35 times total.
Round 2: *Sc in next ch 5 loop, ch 3 (counts as first dc), 7 dc in same ch 5 loop (for a total of 8 dc), rep from * to * around all ch 5 loops, join with sl st to base of original ch 3.
Finishing: Ch 12, sl st at base to form a ring as a hanger, weave in ends.
See Andrea's Designer Profile and other great patterns!
Images from other crafters
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 16 Easy Summer Crochet Patterns
- 22 Popular Free Crochet Patterns
- 25 Quick and Thrifty Free Crochet Patterns
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- 9 Free 4th of July Crochet Patterns
- DIY Accessories to Crochet: DIY Jewelry And Crochet Belts
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- How to Crochet, Volume 1: Free Beginner Crochet Patterns
- How to Make Crochet Bags: 11 Fantastic DIY Bags
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- No-Calorie Ice Cream Cone
- Hippie Holidays Vest
- Victorian Christmas Placemat
- Olaf the Snowman Crochet Pattern
- Victorian Christmas Coaster
- Frankenstein Child Headband
- Magical Tooth Fairy Pillow
- Poinsettia Christmas Coasters
- Christmas Crochet Angel
- Season of Giving Headband