Crochet Angel Dishcloth
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
If you're looking for an angel decoration that's both easy to make and functional, try this easy crochet dishcloth. The Crochet Angel Dishcloth is a simple, free crochet pattern made up of single and double crochets that work together to quickly form a classic angel. Use this dishcloth pattern to make quick and simple homemade Christmas gifts, or make a few to keep around your own kitchen. These dishcloths will come in handy when you're cooking the perfect holiday meal and you need to wash measuring cups and spoons in a hurry.
Crochet Hook: E/4 or 3.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight: (3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Images from other crafters
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 16 Easy Summer Crochet Patterns
- 22 Popular Free Crochet Patterns
- 25 Quick and Thrifty Free Crochet Patterns
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- 9 Free 4th of July Crochet Patterns
- DIY Accessories to Crochet: DIY Jewelry And Crochet Belts
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- How to Crochet, Volume 1: Free Beginner Crochet Patterns
- How to Make Crochet Bags: 11 Fantastic DIY Bags