Under an Hour Cowl
By: Brittany from The Icing on my Cake
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Got sixty minutes to spare? Make yourself this free crochet scarf pattern. The Under an Hour Cowl is a quick pattern to work up using any color bulky yarn you have. It's a great accessory to have on hand when you need to stay warm. Complete this free pattern on your commute to work or during your lunch break using just one skein of yarn.
Crochet Hook: I/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight: (5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Check out this pattern and more in our collection of 19 Quick and Easy Crochet Scarves!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 16 Crochet Shawl Patterns: DIY Clothing You'll Love
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- How to Crochet a Blanket for Infants & Toddlers: 11 Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- How to Make Crochet Bags: 11 Fantastic DIY Bags
- Man Crafts: 10 Free Patterns to Crochet for Men
- Never Ending Granny Afghans: 8 Crochet Patterns with Diagrams & Video Tutorials
- Pretty Flowers to Crochet: Brightly Colored Crochet Flower Patterns
- Summer Crochet Patterns: 16 Easy Summer Crochet Patterns
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Sweet as Candy Baby Bib
- Colorful Crochet Camera Strap
- Boho Chic Crochet Wall Hanging
- Monster Crochet Pencil Pouch
- Stylish Striped Storage Basket
- Squared Off Crochet Pillow
- Stylish Crochet Cowl for Fall
- Timber Wolf Slouch Hat
- Cozy Button Crochet Scarf for Beginners
- Scarfie Yarn