Under an Hour Cowl
By: Brittany from The Icing on my Cake
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Got sixty minutes to spare? Make yourself this free crochet scarf pattern. The Under an Hour Cowl is a quick pattern to work up using any color bulky yarn you have. It's a great accessory to have on hand when you need to stay warm. Complete this free pattern on your commute to work or during your lunch break using just one skein of yarn.
Crochet Hook: I/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight: (5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Check out this pattern and more in our collection of 19 Quick and Easy Crochet Scarves!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 11 Free Christmas Crochet Patterns for Your Home
- 5 Free Christmas Crochet Patterns: Crochet Christmas Wreaths
- Free Crochet Designs: 10 Home Decor Christmas Crochet Patterns
- Have a Red Heart Holiday: 20 Knit & Crochet Gifts and Decorating Ideas
- Man Crafts: 10 Free Patterns to Crochet for Men
- Secret Santa Gifts: 13 Gifts To Crochet
- Winter Fashion for Toddlers + Baby Crochet Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Roseanna Beck
- Handcrafted Elegance Infinity Scarf
- Handcrafted Elegance Beanie
- Mountain Mist Infinity Scarf
- Mountain Mist Beanie Pattern
- Country Feel Infinity Scarf
- Hickory Bark Beanie
- Gorgeous Sunset Scarf
- Simply Effortless Beanie
- The Cutest Chevron Stroller Blankie