Two Hour Rainbow Cowl
By: Michelle Arellano from Dainty Loops
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Using a puff stitch, this Two Hour Rainbow Cowl is a quick and easy project to work up. This multicolored crochet scarf pattern calls for 4 skeins of silk yarn, which creates a beautiful rainbow-colored accessory. Feel free to use any yarn colors you want, but we recommend that you use a similar silk yarn to retain the puffy effect of the stitches. The great thing about multicolored pieces like this one is that they go with just about any outfit. This makes it the perfect gift for the colorful fashionistas in your life. Consider whipping up a couple to have on hand for gift giving.
Crochet Hook: G/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight: (4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 11 Free Christmas Crochet Patterns for Your Home
- 5 Free Christmas Crochet Patterns: Crochet Christmas Wreaths
- Free Crochet Designs: 10 Home Decor Christmas Crochet Patterns
- Have a Red Heart Holiday: 20 Knit & Crochet Gifts and Decorating Ideas
- Man Crafts: 10 Free Patterns to Crochet for Men
- Secret Santa Gifts: 13 Gifts To Crochet
- Winter Fashion for Toddlers + Baby Crochet Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Roseanna Beck
- Handcrafted Elegance Infinity Scarf
- Handcrafted Elegance Beanie
- Mountain Mist Infinity Scarf
- Mountain Mist Beanie Pattern
- Country Feel Infinity Scarf
- Hickory Bark Beanie
- Gorgeous Sunset Scarf
- Simply Effortless Beanie
- The Cutest Chevron Stroller Blankie