Two Hour Rainbow Cowl
By: Michelle Arellano from Dainty Loops
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Using a puff stitch, this Two Hour Rainbow Cowl is a quick and easy project to work up. This multicolored crochet scarf pattern calls for 4 skeins of silk yarn, which creates a beautiful rainbow-colored accessory. Feel free to use any yarn colors you want, but we recommend that you use a similar silk yarn to retain the puffy effect of the stitches. The great thing about multicolored pieces like this one is that they go with just about any outfit. This makes it the perfect gift for the colorful fashionistas in your life. Consider whipping up a couple to have on hand for gift giving.
Crochet Hook: G/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight: (4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 16 Crochet Shawl Patterns: DIY Clothing You'll Love
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- How to Crochet a Blanket for Infants & Toddlers: 11 Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- How to Make Crochet Bags: 11 Fantastic DIY Bags
- Man Crafts: 10 Free Patterns to Crochet for Men
- Never Ending Granny Afghans: 8 Crochet Patterns with Diagrams & Video Tutorials
- Pretty Flowers to Crochet: Brightly Colored Crochet Flower Patterns
- Summer Crochet Patterns: 16 Easy Summer Crochet Patterns