Two Hour Rainbow Cowl
By: Michelle Arellano from Dainty Loops
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Using a puff stitch, this Two Hour Rainbow Cowl is a quick and easy project to work up. This multicolored crochet scarf pattern calls for 4 skeins of silk yarn, which creates a beautiful rainbow-colored accessory. Feel free to use any yarn colors you want, but we recommend that you use a similar silk yarn to retain the puffy effect of the stitches. The great thing about multicolored pieces like this one is that they go with just about any outfit. This makes it the perfect gift for the colorful fashionistas in your life. Consider whipping up a couple to have on hand for gift giving.
Crochet Hook: G/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight: (4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 8 Last Minute Valentine Gifts: Crochet Patterns for that Special Someone
- Crochet in Color: 11 Colorful Crochet Patterns
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How To Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Make Crochet Bags: 11 Fantastic DIY Bags
- Never Ending Granny Afghans: 8 Crochet Patterns with Diagrams & Video Tutorials
- Pretty Flowers to Crochet: Brightly Colored Crochet Flower Patterns
- Spring is Here! 10 Free Crochet Flower Patterns and Butterfly Fun
- Use Up Leftover Yarn: 12 Free Crochet Patterns for Scrap Yarn, Plus One Skein Wonders
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Fields of Sunflowers Granny Square
- Monster Love Bugs
- Ribbed Baby Bonnet Cap
- Pretty Pineapple Dishcloth
- Teeny Toddler Top
- Hanging Crochet Towel Topper
- Earth Day Crochet Amigurumi Pattern
- Boy's Crochet Sweater & Pants Set
- Lucky Springtime Crochet Shawl
- Lucky Crochet Clover