Summer Lace Cowl
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Not all scarves and cowls are made with winter in mind. This Summer Lace Cowl is a light and lacy crochet pattern that is perfect for warmer weather. A big button adds the perfect finishing touch. There are four different styling options to choose from. This stylish article of clothing is great for wearing to the office, to the park, or out to eat. It's a versatile item that's a perfect addition to any stylish woman's wardrobe.
Crochet Hook: F/5 or 3.75 mm hook
Yarn Weight: (2) Fine (23-26 stitches to 4 inches)
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 8 Last Minute Valentine Gifts: Crochet Patterns for that Special Someone
- Crochet in Color: 11 Colorful Crochet Patterns
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How To Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Make Crochet Bags: 11 Fantastic DIY Bags
- Never Ending Granny Afghans: 8 Crochet Patterns with Diagrams & Video Tutorials
- Pretty Flowers to Crochet: Brightly Colored Crochet Flower Patterns
- Spring is Here! 10 Free Crochet Flower Patterns and Butterfly Fun
- Use Up Leftover Yarn: 12 Free Crochet Patterns for Scrap Yarn, Plus One Skein Wonders