Soho Bulky Cowl
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Stay snuggly and stylish this winter with this Soho Bulky Cowl. This free crochet scarf pattern is unbelievably easy. In fact, it's the perfect pattern for a beginner. Use brightly colored bulky yarn to brighten up your winter wardrobe. Say goodbye to the winter blues when you wear this fashionable cowl. It measures 8 inches wide by 64 inches long when finished.
Crochet Hook: Q or 16mm hook
Yarn Weight: (5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 8 Last Minute Valentine Gifts: Crochet Patterns for that Special Someone
- Crochet in Color: 11 Colorful Crochet Patterns
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How To Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Make Crochet Bags: 11 Fantastic DIY Bags
- Never Ending Granny Afghans: 8 Crochet Patterns with Diagrams & Video Tutorials
- Pretty Flowers to Crochet: Brightly Colored Crochet Flower Patterns
- Spring is Here! 10 Free Crochet Flower Patterns and Butterfly Fun
- Use Up Leftover Yarn: 12 Free Crochet Patterns for Scrap Yarn, Plus One Skein Wonders