Siamese Cat Cowl
By: New Stitch A Day
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
This is the perfect beginner crochet pattern to make if you're still perfecting your crochet skills, or if you are simply looking for a quick and easy crochet pattern to complete. The Siamese Cat Cowl is made using 3 skeins of Martha Stewart Crafts Lofty Wool (the color shown here is Siamese Cat), although any bulky yarn would work just as well. This quick crochet pattern is a chunky box stitch crocheted scarf that can be done in just a few hours or less.
Crochet Hook: E/4 or 3.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight: (6) Super Bulky/Super Chunky (4-11 stitches for 4 inches)
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 8 Last Minute Valentine Gifts: Crochet Patterns for that Special Someone
- Crochet in Color: 11 Colorful Crochet Patterns
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How To Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Make Crochet Bags: 11 Fantastic DIY Bags
- Never Ending Granny Afghans: 8 Crochet Patterns with Diagrams & Video Tutorials
- Pretty Flowers to Crochet: Brightly Colored Crochet Flower Patterns
- Spring is Here! 10 Free Crochet Flower Patterns and Butterfly Fun
- Use Up Leftover Yarn: 12 Free Crochet Patterns for Scrap Yarn, Plus One Skein Wonders
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Mega Bulky Crochet Baskets
- Charming Small Squares Crochet Shawl
- Log Cabin Arrow Crochet Afghan Pattern
- Perfect Sleeveless Crochet Tunic
- All That Glitters Crochet Cowl
- Columbus Ave Crochet Cowl
- Cozy Toes for Baby
- Easy Crocheted Hats and Scarves
- Tunisian Crochet Today
- Baby's Favorite Flower Headband