Siamese Cat Cowl
By: New Stitch A Day
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
This is the perfect beginner crochet pattern to make if you're still perfecting your crochet skills, or if you are simply looking for a quick and easy crochet pattern to complete. The Siamese Cat Cowl is made using 3 skeins of Martha Stewart Crafts Lofty Wool (the color shown here is Siamese Cat), although any bulky yarn would work just as well. This quick crochet pattern is a chunky box stitch crocheted scarf that can be done in just a few hours or less.
Crochet Hook: E/4 or 3.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight: (6) Super Bulky/Super Chunky (4-11 stitches for 4 inches)
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 11 Free Christmas Crochet Patterns for Your Home
- 5 Free Christmas Crochet Patterns: Crochet Christmas Wreaths
- Free Crochet Designs: 10 Home Decor Christmas Crochet Patterns
- Have a Red Heart Holiday: 20 Knit & Crochet Gifts and Decorating Ideas
- Man Crafts: 10 Free Patterns to Crochet for Men
- Secret Santa Gifts: 13 Gifts To Crochet
- Winter Fashion for Toddlers + Baby Crochet Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Roseanna Beck
- Handcrafted Elegance Infinity Scarf
- Handcrafted Elegance Beanie
- Mountain Mist Infinity Scarf
- Mountain Mist Beanie Pattern
- Country Feel Infinity Scarf
- Hickory Bark Beanie
- Gorgeous Sunset Scarf
- Simply Effortless Beanie
- The Cutest Chevron Stroller Blankie