Siamese Cat Cowl
By: New Stitch A Day
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
This is the perfect beginner crochet pattern to make if you're still perfecting your crochet skills, or if you are simply looking for a quick and easy crochet pattern to complete. The Siamese Cat Cowl is made using 3 skeins of Martha Stewart Crafts Lofty Wool (the color shown here is Siamese Cat), although any bulky yarn would work just as well. This quick crochet pattern is a chunky box stitch crocheted scarf that can be done in just a few hours or less.
Crochet Hook: E/4 or 3.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight: (6) Super Bulky/Super Chunky (4-11 stitches for 4 inches)
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Make It A Red Heart Holiday
- How To Crochet Granny Squares: 9 Free Crochet Afghan Patterns
- 16 Crochet Shawl Patterns: DIY Clothing You'll Love
- Guide To Free Crochet Patterns
- Hop Into 7 Free Easter Crochet Patterns
- 22 Popular Free Crochet Patterns
- One Skein Patterns: Crochet Made Simple
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- Fall Crochet: 16 Free Crochet Patterns
- 8 Adorable Crochet Amigurumi Patterns
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Colorado Beanie Hat Top Down
- Peace Sign Shoulder Bag
- Faux Crochet Outdoor Boots
- Fuzzy Top Crochet Beanie
- Gradient Love Crochet Heart
- Scrapbuster Crochet Juggling Balls
- Two-Toned Crochet Bracelet Pattern
- Pacific Sunset Crochet Fingerless Mitts
- One Hour Crochet Bowl Cozy
- Crochet Baby Blanket For Kyle