Sedge Stitch Cowl
By: Anneliese for Aesthetic Nest
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Make this Sedge Stitch Cowl for yourself or a last minute gift. This is an easy crochet pattern to work up. You can learn how to crochet a cowl with this pattern using only single crochet and double crochet!
Crochet Hook: N/15 or 10 mm hook
Yarn Weight: (4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 13 Free Baby Crochet Patterns: Crochet Baby Hats, Crochet Booties & More
- 16 Crochet Shawl Patterns: DIY Clothing You'll Love
- 22 Popular Free Crochet Patterns
- 25 Quick and Thrifty Free Crochet Patterns
- Guide To Free Crochet Patterns
- How to Crochet a Blanket for Infants & Toddlers: 11 Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How to Crochet, Volume 1: Free Beginner Crochet Patterns
- How to Make Crochet Bags: 11 Fantastic DIY Bags
- Pretty Flowers to Crochet: Brightly Colored Crochet Flower Patterns
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Toddler Scarf Crochet Wrap
- 18 Crochet Sock and Slipper Patterns for Everyone in the House
- Penelope's Pretty Petunia Potholder
- Little Mermaid Ariel Coffee Cup Cozy
- Snowman Applique
- Fairy Wine Bottle Cozy
- Christmas Wreath Ornament
- Waves of Warmth Slouch
- Crochet Purses & Accessories Book Review
- 31 Free Crochet Lace Patterns