Purple Convertible Cowl
By: Stephanie Swaim from Justess Designs
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
This Purple Convertible Cowl is great for beginners. A free crochet pattern like this can be worn a few different ways as a scarf, a hat or a neck warmer. Use bulky yarn to keep you nice and warm.
Crochet Hook: N/15 or 10 mm hook
Yarn Weight: (5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 16 Crochet Shawl Patterns: DIY Clothing You'll Love
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- How to Crochet a Blanket for Infants & Toddlers: 11 Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- How to Make Crochet Bags: 11 Fantastic DIY Bags
- Man Crafts: 10 Free Patterns to Crochet for Men
- Never Ending Granny Afghans: 8 Crochet Patterns with Diagrams & Video Tutorials
- Pretty Flowers to Crochet: Brightly Colored Crochet Flower Patterns
- Summer Crochet Patterns: 16 Easy Summer Crochet Patterns
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Fun for Fall Girl's Crochet Purse
- Music Note Crochet Appliques
- Currant Crochet Shawl
- Sassy Striped Cowl
- Ooey Gooey S'more Amugurumi
- Delightful Evening Crochet Shawl
- Shining Star Lace Crochet Sweater
- Game of Thrones-Inspired Jon Snow Pincushion
- Setting Sunset Easy Crochet Blanket
- Quick and Easy Crochet Slipper Socks