Purple Convertible Cowl
By: Stephanie Swaim from Justess Designs
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
This Purple Convertible Cowl is great for beginners. A free crochet pattern like this can be worn a few different ways as a scarf, a hat or a neck warmer. Use bulky yarn to keep you nice and warm.
Crochet Hook: N/15 or 10 mm hook
Yarn Weight: (5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 13 Free Baby Crochet Patterns: Crochet Baby Hats, Crochet Booties & More
- 16 Crochet Shawl Patterns: DIY Clothing You'll Love
- 22 Popular Free Crochet Patterns
- 25 Quick and Thrifty Free Crochet Patterns
- Guide To Free Crochet Patterns
- How to Crochet a Blanket for Infants & Toddlers: 11 Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How to Crochet, Volume 1: Free Beginner Crochet Patterns
- How to Make Crochet Bags: 11 Fantastic DIY Bags
- Pretty Flowers to Crochet: Brightly Colored Crochet Flower Patterns
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Red Heart Fashion Soft Yarn Review
- Aqua Ridge Slouchy Hat
- 34 Crochet Christmas Stockings
- The Best Super Scarf Crochet Patterns
- Zoodiacs Afghan
- Zoodiacs Tiger Afghan Square
- Zoodiacs Bunny Rabbit Afghan Square
- Zoodiacs Dragon Afghan Square
- Zoodiacs Snake Afghan Square
- Zoodiacs Horse Afghan Square