Psychedelic Mobius Cowl
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Using multiple colors in a project can truly make that project come to life. This Psychedelic Mobius Cowl is so fun to look at. Learn how to crochet a cowl like this one and you'll want to make cowls forever.
Crochet Hook: K/10.5 or 6.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight: (4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 16 Crochet Shawl Patterns: DIY Clothing You'll Love
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Hop Into 7 Free Easter Crochet Patterns
- How to Crochet a Blanket for Infants & Toddlers: 11 Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Man Crafts: 10 Free Patterns to Crochet for Men
- Never Ending Granny Afghans: 8 Crochet Patterns with Diagrams & Video Tutorials
- Pretty Flowers to Crochet: Brightly Colored Crochet Flower Patterns
- Spring is Here! 10 Free Crochet Flower Patterns and Butterfly Fun
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Men's Crochet Beanie
- Broomstick Lace Crochet Shawlette
- Crochet Flower Keychain
- Crochet Pen Cozy
- Heart Pocket Crochet Drawstring Backpack
- Patriotic Crochet Flag Scarf
- Striped Crochet Can Cozy
- Basketweave Crochet Throw Pillow
- Patriotic Crochet Can Cozy
- Crochet Baby Gladiator Sandals