Mobius Ripple Cowl: Free Crochet Pattern
By: Julie Huston for Treasures Made from Yarn
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Decorate your neck with this Mobius Ripple Cowl. In this free crochet pattern Lion Brand Amazing yarn is used for a beautiful self striping look. Make many cowls to give as gifts.
Crochet Hook: G/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight: (4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 16 Crochet Shawl Patterns: DIY Clothing You'll Love
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- How to Crochet a Blanket for Infants & Toddlers: 11 Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- How to Make Crochet Bags: 11 Fantastic DIY Bags
- Man Crafts: 10 Free Patterns to Crochet for Men
- Never Ending Granny Afghans: 8 Crochet Patterns with Diagrams & Video Tutorials
- Pretty Flowers to Crochet: Brightly Colored Crochet Flower Patterns
- Summer Crochet Patterns: 16 Easy Summer Crochet Patterns
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Princess Diana Crochet Shawl
- Neutral Crochet Pillow Pattern
- Feminine Crochet Cowl
- Perfectly Purple Crochet Scarf
- Quick and Easy Crochet Christmas Tree
- Christmas Crochet Snowman
- Santa's Sleigh Pixel Square
- Easy Crochet Panda Hat
- Creative Raccoon Hat
- Foxy Fun Crochet Hat