Judi's Building Block Cowl
By: Judi from CrochetedJewels.com
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Judi's Building Block Cowl is a mobius, a cowl with a twist. This easy crochet cowl is a fast project and lovely accessory. Just three types of stitches are used to complete this beginner project. Be sure to add this beautiful accessory to your fall wardrobe this year. It's stylish and will look great with almost any outfit. Show off your crochet skills and make one for a friend.
Crochet Hook: J/10 or 6 mm hook
Yarn Weight: (4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 8 Last Minute Valentine Gifts: Crochet Patterns for that Special Someone
- Crochet in Color: 11 Colorful Crochet Patterns
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How To Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Make Crochet Bags: 11 Fantastic DIY Bags
- Never Ending Granny Afghans: 8 Crochet Patterns with Diagrams & Video Tutorials
- Pretty Flowers to Crochet: Brightly Colored Crochet Flower Patterns
- Spring is Here! 10 Free Crochet Flower Patterns and Butterfly Fun
- Use Up Leftover Yarn: 12 Free Crochet Patterns for Scrap Yarn, Plus One Skein Wonders
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Multicolored Easter Basket
- Single Sized Easter Baskets
- The Easiest Crochet Easter Eggs
- Chicky Egg Cozy
- Little Monster Easter Egg
- Rebel Rabbit Crochet Bag
- Teddy Bear Security Blanket
- Heart and Sole Slippers
- Mega Bulky Crochet Baskets
- Charming Small Squares Crochet Shawl