Judi's Building Block Cowl
By: Judi from CrochetedJewels.com
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Judi's Building Block Cowl is a mobius, a cowl with a twist. This easy crochet cowl is a fast project and lovely accessory. Just three types of stitches are used to complete this beginner project. Be sure to add this beautiful accessory to your fall wardrobe this year. It's stylish and will look great with almost any outfit. Show off your crochet skills and make one for a friend.
Crochet Hook: J/10 or 6 mm hook
Yarn Weight: (4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 11 Free Christmas Crochet Patterns for Your Home
- 5 Free Christmas Crochet Patterns: Crochet Christmas Wreaths
- Fall Crochet: 16 Free Crochet Patterns
- Free Crochet Designs: 10 Home Decor Christmas Crochet Patterns
- Have a Red Heart Holiday: 20 Knit & Crochet Gifts and Decorating Ideas
- Lion Brand's New Fall Collection: 15 Free Crochet Scarf Patterns, Afghan Patterns, and More
- Man Crafts: 10 Free Patterns to Crochet for Men
- Secret Santa Gifts: 13 Gifts To Crochet
- Winter Fashion for Toddlers + Baby Crochet Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Marvelous Crochet Motifs
- Learn Star Stitch Crochet
- Crocodile Stitch Afghans
- Modish Crochet Hats
- Sassy Skein Yarn
- Mom's Christmas Wreath Ornaments
- Christmas Peppermint Candies
- Insanely Fast and Easy Christmas Trees
- Irresistibly Darling Crochet Bears
- Winter Berry Beanie