Fall Leaf Cowl Scarf
By: Rhonda from Dollar Store Crafts
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Using deep bold colors you can create this unique Fall Leaf Cowl Scarf. This free crochet scarf pattern is great for the fall season and it's even better to use up your scraps. Stash buster projects are amazing and you can add the leaf applique or choose to "leaf" it off. Have fun with this great crochet design.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Make It A Red Heart Holiday
- How To Crochet Granny Squares: 9 Free Crochet Afghan Patterns
- 16 Crochet Shawl Patterns: DIY Clothing You'll Love
- Guide To Free Crochet Patterns
- Hop Into 7 Free Easter Crochet Patterns
- 22 Popular Free Crochet Patterns
- One Skein Patterns: Crochet Made Simple
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- Fall Crochet: 16 Free Crochet Patterns
- 8 Adorable Crochet Amigurumi Patterns