Fall Leaf Cowl Scarf
By: Rhonda from Dollar Store Crafts
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Using deep bold colors you can create this unique Fall Leaf Cowl Scarf. This free crochet scarf pattern is great for the fall season and it's even better to use up your scraps. Stash buster projects are amazing and you can add the leaf applique or choose to "leaf" it off. Have fun with this great crochet design.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 13 Free Baby Crochet Patterns: Crochet Baby Hats, Crochet Booties & More
- 16 Crochet Shawl Patterns: DIY Clothing You'll Love
- 22 Popular Free Crochet Patterns
- 25 Quick and Thrifty Free Crochet Patterns
- Guide To Free Crochet Patterns
- How to Crochet a Blanket for Infants & Toddlers: 11 Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How to Crochet, Volume 1: Free Beginner Crochet Patterns
- How to Make Crochet Bags: 11 Fantastic DIY Bags
- Pretty Flowers to Crochet: Brightly Colored Crochet Flower Patterns
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns