Fall Leaf Cowl Scarf
By: Rhonda from Dollar Store Crafts
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Using deep bold colors you can create this unique Fall Leaf Cowl Scarf. This free crochet scarf pattern is great for the fall season and it's even better to use up your scraps. Stash buster projects are amazing and you can add the leaf applique or choose to "leaf" it off. Have fun with this great crochet design.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 16 Crochet Shawl Patterns: DIY Clothing You'll Love
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- How to Crochet a Blanket for Infants & Toddlers: 11 Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- How to Make Crochet Bags: 11 Fantastic DIY Bags
- Man Crafts: 10 Free Patterns to Crochet for Men
- Never Ending Granny Afghans: 8 Crochet Patterns with Diagrams & Video Tutorials
- Pretty Flowers to Crochet: Brightly Colored Crochet Flower Patterns
- Summer Crochet Patterns: 16 Easy Summer Crochet Patterns
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Creative Raccoon Hat
- Foxy Fun Crochet Hat
- Crazy Cute Coffee Coasters
- Pretty and Playful Sheep Granny Square
- Quick and Easy Basketball Rug
- Holly Jolly Santa Pixel Square
- Cuddly Sheep Crochet Graphgan
- Cozy Cinched Ear Warmer
- Tropical Flower Crochet Pattern
- Kate Middleton Cloche Hat