Diamond Crochet Cowl
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Dress up your neck with this gorgeous Diamond Crochet Cowl. With only 18 rows, this crochet pattern works up quickly using worsted weight yarn. Make one for yourself, or give one to a friend! We love how cozy and stylish this cowl looks, and the color would make a wonderful accessory to any outfit in the fall or winter. You only need one skein of yarn for this pattern, which is one of the best parts of making it. You'll be ahead of the trend with this lovely cowl.
Crochet Hook: I/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight: (4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Check out Tamara's designer profile and other great patterns!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 13 Free Baby Crochet Patterns: Crochet Baby Hats, Crochet Booties & More
- 16 Crochet Shawl Patterns: DIY Clothing You'll Love
- 22 Popular Free Crochet Patterns
- 25 Quick and Thrifty Free Crochet Patterns
- Guide To Free Crochet Patterns
- How to Crochet a Blanket for Infants & Toddlers: 11 Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How to Crochet, Volume 1: Free Beginner Crochet Patterns
- How to Make Crochet Bags: 11 Fantastic DIY Bags
- Pretty Flowers to Crochet: Brightly Colored Crochet Flower Patterns
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Preciously Pink Easy Baby Blanket and Hat
- Round Little Zebra Amigurumi Pattern
- Roly Poly Panda
- Timeless Checkered Baby Blanket
- Playful Pikachu-Inspired Amigurumi
- Amara Shawl
- Gingerbread Dog Bandanna
- Aurora Butterfly Photo Prop Hat
- Rettangolini Scarf
- Car Seat Cover