Learn How to Crochet a Cowl and Infinity Scarf
By: The Editors at AllFreeCrochet
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Within the past few years we've seen infinity scarf crochet patterns all around us. We look in stores during the winter season and see bulky crochet cowls and an easy crochet infinity scarf here and there. The name can be interchangeable from infinity scarf to cowl and vice versa.
These designs are great for the latter half of the year if you live somewhere that hits the colder temperatures. However, if you use a light or fine weight yarn you can make a diy crochet infinity scarf for the spring and summer months and look just as stylish. If you want to crochet a cowl or learn how to crochet an infinity scarf it's quite simple. They are great for beginners to work on their crochet stitches as they can be worked up quickly.
If you've been looking for crochet infinity scarf tutorials then it's your lucky day because we have a plethora of options for you to choose from. We have lightweight cowls and bulky cowls; we've got you covered (literally) for all seasons!
Learn How to Crochet a Cowl and Infinity Scarf:
Find more of the best accessories for any time of year in our free eBook, Free Crochet Patterns for Every Season.
Wrap yourself in beauty with a DIY crochet infinity scarf. These crochet designs are absolutely fabulous to add to your collection. Crochet infinity scarves are the perfect alternative to jewelry and accessories and offer a different kind of fashion statement. If you're into fashion and design then you'll love all the styles to choose from. We even have patterns on how to crochet an infinity scarf for beginners!
- Hooded Infinity Scarf - Learn how to crochet an infinity scarf by going the extra mile. This scarf is also worn as a hood to keep you extra warm this winter.
- Classic Infinity Scarf - Stay cozy with this classic scarf made of bulky yarn. It's an elegant style you can wear all season long.
- Autumn Infinity Scarf - This easy crochet infinity scarf will end your search for the perfect accessory.
- Chinchilla Infinity Scarf - Make this an even more fun scarf by embellishing it with beads or sequins.
- Faux Fur Infinity Scarf - A fancy design like this will make you feel like a million bucks. You'll love the look without feeling the guilt.
- Forever Young Infinity Scarf - People will stop and stare at the magical hues of this infinity scarf. NEW!
- Bright and Berrylicious Infinity Scarf - The name says it all for this fun and brightly colored scarf! NEW!
- Super Fast Scarf - Bulky yarn makes this a super fast scarf to crochet Plus, it's super warm! Reader Favorite!
Just like infinity scarves, crochet cowls are a must-have in your wardrobe. Cowls, also known as never ending scarves (because there isn't a start or finish), are super easy to work up; you can literally make one in an hour! Crochet cowls make great gifts for anyone in the family. Use a bulky weight yarn for winter and a lightweight or lacy yarn for summer cowls.
- All Weather Cowl - Wear this cowl as a lengthy long accessory or wrap it around yourself a few times for a layered look.
- Broomstick Lace Scarf - Broomstick crochet is a beautiful design that creates gorgeous stitches.
- Purple Convertible Cowl - Bulky yarn makes this cowl amazingly cozy.
- Crochet Lace Cowl - Crochet a cowl with shimmery lacy stitches that is sure to add flair to any outfit.
- Diamond in the Rough Cowl - The black and white contrasting colors of this cowl makes it look exquisite.
- Ruffled Spring Cowl - The ruffles on this crocheted cowl make it elegant and feminine.
- 20 Minute Cowl - You don't even need a crochet hook for this super fast crochet cowl! NEW!
- Foxy Faux-Knit Cowl - This chunky scarf is made with Tunisian crochet and will keep you warm even on bitter days. NEW!
You can find a few of these patterns along with many others in 25 Crochet Scarf Designs and Crochet Cowls!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 8 Last Minute Valentine Gifts: Crochet Patterns for that Special Someone
- Crochet in Color: 11 Colorful Crochet Patterns
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How To Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Make Crochet Bags: 11 Fantastic DIY Bags
- Never Ending Granny Afghans: 8 Crochet Patterns with Diagrams & Video Tutorials
- Pretty Flowers to Crochet: Brightly Colored Crochet Flower Patterns
- Spring is Here! 10 Free Crochet Flower Patterns and Butterfly Fun
- Use Up Leftover Yarn: 12 Free Crochet Patterns for Scrap Yarn, Plus One Skein Wonders
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Fields of Sunflowers Granny Square
- Monster Love Bugs
- Ribbed Baby Bonnet Cap
- Pretty Pineapple Dishcloth
- Teeny Toddler Top
- Hanging Crochet Towel Topper
- Earth Day Crochet Amigurumi Pattern
- Boy's Crochet Sweater & Pants Set
- Lucky Springtime Crochet Shawl
- Lucky Crochet Clover