Crochet Lace Cowl
By: Erica Jackofsky for About.com
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Add flair to your outfit with this Crochet Lace Cowl. The shimmery lacy stitches are sure to make this free crochet cowl sparkle. This is an easy crochet pattern you will love to flaunt around in.
Crochet Hook: I/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight: (3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 16 Crochet Shawl Patterns: DIY Clothing You'll Love
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- How to Crochet a Blanket for Infants & Toddlers: 11 Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- How to Make Crochet Bags: 11 Fantastic DIY Bags
- Man Crafts: 10 Free Patterns to Crochet for Men
- Never Ending Granny Afghans: 8 Crochet Patterns with Diagrams & Video Tutorials
- Pretty Flowers to Crochet: Brightly Colored Crochet Flower Patterns
- Summer Crochet Patterns: 16 Easy Summer Crochet Patterns
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Just in Time DIY Gift Bag
- Basic Crocheting and Projects
- Neon Touch Baskets
- I Heart U Mug Cozy
- Herringbone Phone Cover
- Crochet Snowman Gift Sack
- How to Crochet a Lemon Stress Ball
- How to Choose Crochet Hooks and Crochet Hook Sizes
- Top 100 Crochet Patterns in 2015: Crochet Hat Patterns, Crochet Scarf Patterns, Crochet Christmas Patterns and More
- Ergo Hooks