Chunky Braided Cowl
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Add a pop of color with a fun crochet design this season; make your own version of the Chunky Braided Cowl. This is an easy crochet pattern to work up with any bulky yarn. If you don't have bulky yarn you can use three strands of worsted weight yarn worked together. Crochet cowls like this have a neat little twist to them, hence the braided part. You'll look stylish and chic wearing it.
Crochet Hook: N/15 or 10 mm hook
Yarn Weight: (5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 16 Crochet Shawl Patterns: DIY Clothing You'll Love
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Hop Into Spring 7 Free Easter Crochet Patterns
- How to Crochet a Blanket for Infants & Toddlers: 11 Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Man Crafts: 10 Free Patterns to Crochet for Men
- Never Ending Granny Afghans: 8 Crochet Patterns with Diagrams & Video Tutorials
- Pretty Flowers to Crochet: Brightly Colored Crochet Flower Patterns
- Spring is Here! 10 Free Crochet Flower Patterns and Butterfly Fun
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Lion Brand Textures Yarn
- Buttoned Crochet Cowl Pattern
- Bright Popcorn Crochet Granny Square
- Fourth of July Crochet Ripple Afghan
- Textures Crochet Top Pattern
- Top 10 Yarn Brands
- Sunshine Crochet Bag
- All Seasons Crochet Beret
- 19 Summer Crochet Wearables: Crochet Hats, Tops, and Crochet Jewelry