Chunky Braided Cowl
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Add a pop of color with a fun crochet design this season; make your own version of the Chunky Braided Cowl. This is an easy crochet pattern to work up with any bulky yarn. If you don't have bulky yarn you can use three strands of worsted weight yarn worked together. Crochet cowls like this have a neat little twist to them, hence the braided part. You'll look stylish and chic wearing it.
Crochet Hook: N/15 or 10 mm hook
Yarn Weight: (5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Men's Simple Crochet Hat
- Classically Cute Crochet Beanie
- Classic Men's Crochet Scarf
- Beginner's Favorite Poncho
- Ridiculously Easy Poncho Pattern
- Stupendous Stashbuster Poncho
- Little Berry Crochet Hat
- Ruby Red Fingerless Mittens
- My Sweetheart Crochet Scarf
- Easy Peasy One Skein Hat