Chunky Braided Cowl
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Add a pop of color with a fun crochet design this season; make your own version of the Chunky Braided Cowl. This is an easy crochet pattern to work up with any bulky yarn. If you don't have bulky yarn you can use three strands of worsted weight yarn worked together. Crochet cowls like this have a neat little twist to them, hence the braided part. You'll look stylish and chic wearing it.
Crochet Hook: N/15 or 10 mm hook
Yarn Weight: (5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 11 Free Christmas Crochet Patterns for Your Home
- 12 Halloween Crafts to Crochet
- 22 Popular Free Crochet Patterns
- 5 Free Christmas Crochet Patterns: Crochet Christmas Wreaths
- DIY Accessories to Crochet: DIY Jewelry And Crochet Belts
- Fall Crochet: 16 Free Crochet Patterns
- Free Crochet Designs: 10 Home Decor Christmas Crochet Patterns
- Have a Red Heart Holiday: 20 Knit & Crochet Gifts and Decorating Ideas
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Lion Brand's New Fall Collection: 15 Free Crochet Scarf Patterns, Afghan Patterns, and More
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Scandanavian Crochet Leg Warmers
- 5 Ways to Find Crochet Patterns on AllFreeCrochet
- Classy Collared Cowl
- Red Heart Dream Crochet Giveaway
- Adorably Elfish Preemie Hat
- Pink Poodle Hat
- Perfect Preemie Crown Hat
- Happy Heart Scarf
- Bear and Bow Newborn Beanie
- Bursts of Color Crochet Cowl