Candy Stripes Hooded Cowl
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Using a bulky yarn of your choice you can work up this easy crochet pattern by working up the popcorn stitch. Crochet cowls are a fun alternative to scarves, especially this Candy Stripes Hooded Cowl. The hood will keep your head and neck warm. Crochet instructions are provided for three years old to adults. Have fun in the cold outdoors while keep warm in style.
Crochet Hook: N/15 or 10 mm hook
Yarn Weight: (5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 16 Crochet Shawl Patterns: DIY Clothing You'll Love
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Hop Into Spring 7 Free Easter Crochet Patterns
- How to Crochet a Blanket for Infants & Toddlers: 11 Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Man Crafts: 10 Free Patterns to Crochet for Men
- Never Ending Granny Afghans: 8 Crochet Patterns with Diagrams & Video Tutorials
- Pretty Flowers to Crochet: Brightly Colored Crochet Flower Patterns
- Spring is Here! 10 Free Crochet Flower Patterns and Butterfly Fun