Candy Stripes Hooded Cowl
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Using a bulky yarn of your choice you can work up this easy crochet pattern by working up the popcorn stitch. Crochet cowls are a fun alternative to scarves, especially this Candy Stripes Hooded Cowl. The hood will keep your head and neck warm. Crochet instructions are provided for three years old to adults. Have fun in the cold outdoors while keep warm in style.
Crochet Hook: N/15 or 10 mm hook
Yarn Weight: (5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 13 Free Baby Crochet Patterns: Crochet Baby Hats, Crochet Booties & More
- 16 Crochet Shawl Patterns: DIY Clothing You'll Love
- 22 Popular Free Crochet Patterns
- 25 Quick and Thrifty Free Crochet Patterns
- Guide To Free Crochet Patterns
- How to Crochet a Blanket for Infants & Toddlers: 11 Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How to Crochet, Volume 1: Free Beginner Crochet Patterns
- How to Make Crochet Bags: 11 Fantastic DIY Bags
- Pretty Flowers to Crochet: Brightly Colored Crochet Flower Patterns
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Crazy Sexy Wool Yarn Review
- Cristine Creates
- Vintage Blooms Crochet Coatigan
- Glam Crochet Granny Coatigan
- Cafe Latte Crochet Coatigan
- Foggy Crochet Super Scarf
- Grayscale Granny Square Crochet Super Scarf
- Little Helper Crochet Elf Hat
- Santa's Favorite Preemie Crochet Hat
- Santa's Favorite Crochet Hat