All Weather Cowl
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Using a large skein of yarn you can crochet this All Weather Cowl. As the name states, you can wear this crocheted cowl any time of year. Wear it at a long length or wrap it around a few times. This is a great fashion piece. The eyelets and textured cotton make this perfect for year-round wearing, just follow the crochet instructions for the best result.
Crochet Hook: J/10 or 6 mm hook
Yarn Weight: (5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 16 Crochet Shawl Patterns: DIY Clothing You'll Love
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Hop Into 7 Free Easter Crochet Patterns
- How to Crochet a Blanket for Infants & Toddlers: 11 Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Man Crafts: 10 Free Patterns to Crochet for Men
- Never Ending Granny Afghans: 8 Crochet Patterns with Diagrams & Video Tutorials
- Pretty Flowers to Crochet: Brightly Colored Crochet Flower Patterns
- Spring is Here! 10 Free Crochet Flower Patterns and Butterfly Fun
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Lion Brand Textures Yarn
- Buttoned Crochet Cowl Pattern
- Bright Popcorn Crochet Granny Square
- Fourth of July Crochet Ripple Afghan
- Textures Crochet Top Pattern
- Top 10 Yarn Brands
- Sunshine Crochet Bag
- All Seasons Crochet Beret
- 19 Summer Crochet Wearables: Crochet Hats, Tops, and Crochet Jewelry