All Weather Cowl
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Using a large skein of yarn you can crochet this All Weather Cowl. As the name states, you can wear this crocheted cowl any time of year. Wear it at a long length or wrap it around a few times. This is a great fashion piece. The eyelets and textured cotton make this perfect for year-round wearing, just follow the crochet instructions for the best result.
Crochet Hook: J/10 or 6 mm hook
Yarn Weight: (5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 16 Crochet Shawl Patterns: DIY Clothing You'll Love
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Hop Into Spring 7 Free Easter Crochet Patterns
- How to Crochet a Blanket for Infants & Toddlers: 11 Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Man Crafts: 10 Free Patterns to Crochet for Men
- Never Ending Granny Afghans: 8 Crochet Patterns with Diagrams & Video Tutorials
- Pretty Flowers to Crochet: Brightly Colored Crochet Flower Patterns
- Spring is Here! 10 Free Crochet Flower Patterns and Butterfly Fun
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Spring Colors Crochet Cowl
- Loopy Love Toddler Crochet Booties
- Springtime Crochet Pansies
- Spring Clean Crochet Dishcloths 5 Pack
- Springtime Slouchie Crochet Hat
- Sturdiest EVER Crochet Market Bag
- Crochet Butterflies
- Butterfly Fling Crochet Shawl
- How to Crochet Baby Sandals: 17 Free Baby Crochet Patterns
- Butterfly Kisses Baby Dress