All Weather Cowl
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Using a large skein of yarn you can crochet this All Weather Cowl. As the name states, you can wear this crocheted cowl any time of year. Wear it at a long length or wrap it around a few times. This is a great fashion piece. The eyelets and textured cotton make this perfect for year-round wearing, just follow the crochet instructions for the best result.
Crochet Hook: J/10 or 6 mm hook
Yarn Weight: (5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 13 Free Baby Crochet Patterns: Crochet Baby Hats, Crochet Booties & More
- 16 Crochet Shawl Patterns: DIY Clothing You'll Love
- 22 Popular Free Crochet Patterns
- 25 Quick and Thrifty Free Crochet Patterns
- Guide To Free Crochet Patterns
- How to Crochet a Blanket for Infants & Toddlers: 11 Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How to Crochet, Volume 1: Free Beginner Crochet Patterns
- How to Make Crochet Bags: 11 Fantastic DIY Bags
- Pretty Flowers to Crochet: Brightly Colored Crochet Flower Patterns
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Glam Crochet Granny Coatigan
- Foggy Crochet Super Scarf
- Grayscale Granny Square Crochet Super Scarf
- Little Helper Crochet Elf Hat
- Santa's Favorite Preemie Crochet Hat
- Santa's Favorite Crochet Hat
- Small Helicopter Crochet Applique
- Lace Weight Silk Cloud Sparkle Yarn Review
- 25 Crochet Granny Square Afghans
- Complete Crochet Hook Size and Yarn Weight Guide