SUZIES LITTLE WREATH
By: Suzies Stuff
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Using a size 7 steel crochet hook you can make this fun crochet holiday pattern. You can use it as a decoration, a bookmark, a pin or whatever you want it to be.
Crochet Hook: 7 or 1.65 mm hook (steel)
Yarn Weight: (3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 5 Free Christmas Crochet Patterns: Christmas Wreaths
- Crocheted Christmas Wreath
- 26 Crochet Christmas Decorations and Crochet Wreaths
- Crochet Winter Wreath
- Crochet Snowball Wreath
- Christmas Bells Crocheted Wreath
- Crocheted Candy Cane Wreath
- Holiday Wreaths
- Crocheted Thread Wreath
- Holiday Christmas Wreath
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 16 Crochet Shawl Patterns: DIY Clothing You'll Love
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- How to Crochet a Blanket for Infants & Toddlers: 11 Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- How to Make Crochet Bags: 11 Fantastic DIY Bags
- Man Crafts: 10 Free Patterns to Crochet for Men
- Never Ending Granny Afghans: 8 Crochet Patterns with Diagrams & Video Tutorials
- Pretty Flowers to Crochet: Brightly Colored Crochet Flower Patterns
- Summer Crochet Patterns: 16 Easy Summer Crochet Patterns