SUZIES LITTLE WREATH
By: Suzies Stuff
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Using a size 7 steel crochet hook you can make this fun crochet holiday pattern. You can use it as a decoration, a bookmark, a pin or whatever you want it to be.
Crochet Hook: 7 or 1.65 mm hook (steel)
Yarn Weight: (3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 13 Free Baby Crochet Patterns: Crochet Baby Hats, Crochet Booties & More
- 16 Crochet Shawl Patterns: DIY Clothing You'll Love
- 22 Popular Free Crochet Patterns
- 25 Quick and Thrifty Free Crochet Patterns
- Guide To Free Crochet Patterns
- How to Crochet a Blanket for Infants & Toddlers: 11 Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How to Crochet, Volume 1: Free Beginner Crochet Patterns
- How to Make Crochet Bags: 11 Fantastic DIY Bags
- Pretty Flowers to Crochet: Brightly Colored Crochet Flower Patterns
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Preciously Pink Easy Baby Blanket and Hat
- Round Little Zebra Amigurumi Pattern
- Roly Poly Panda
- Timeless Checkered Baby Blanket
- Playful Pikachu-Inspired Amigurumi
- Amara Shawl
- Gingerbread Dog Bandanna
- Aurora Butterfly Photo Prop Hat
- Rettangolini Scarf
- Car Seat Cover