Crocheted Thread Wreath
By: Glor for Crochet Galore
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Make a Crocheted Thread Wreath for the holidays this year. It's just the right size to hang on your door or use as a gift topper. It's so dainty it would also look cute hanging from the tree branches outside your home. Add a few white lights and some garland for a nice decorative piece that is such a lovely addition to your homemade Christmas decorations.
Crochet Hook: B/1 or 2.25 mm hook
Yarn Weight: (0) Lace (33-40 stitches to 4 inches). Includes crochet thread.
Find this great pattern and others in our 59 Crochet Christmas Decorations and Crochet Wreaths collection.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 5 Free Christmas Crochet Patterns: Christmas Wreaths
- Crocheted Christmas Wreath
- 26 Crochet Christmas Decorations and Crochet Wreaths
- Crochet Winter Wreath
- Crochet Snowball Wreath
- Christmas Bells Crocheted Wreath
- Crocheted Candy Cane Wreath
- Holiday Wreaths
- Crocheted Thread Wreath
- Holiday Christmas Wreath
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 16 Crochet Shawl Patterns: DIY Clothing You'll Love
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- How to Crochet a Blanket for Infants & Toddlers: 11 Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- How to Make Crochet Bags: 11 Fantastic DIY Bags
- Man Crafts: 10 Free Patterns to Crochet for Men
- Never Ending Granny Afghans: 8 Crochet Patterns with Diagrams & Video Tutorials
- Pretty Flowers to Crochet: Brightly Colored Crochet Flower Patterns
- Summer Crochet Patterns: 16 Easy Summer Crochet Patterns