Crocheted Thread Wreath
By: Glor for Crochet Galore
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Make a Crocheted Thread Wreath for the holidays this year. It's just the right size to hang on your door or use as a gift topper. It's so dainty it would also look cute hanging from the tree branches outside your home. Add a few white lights and some garland for a nice decorative piece that is such a lovely addition to your homemade Christmas decorations.
Crochet Hook: B/1 or 2.25 mm hook
Yarn Weight: (0) Lace (33-40 stitches to 4 inches). Includes crochet thread.
Find this great pattern and others in our 59 Crochet Christmas Decorations and Crochet Wreaths collection.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 5 Free Christmas Crochet Patterns: Christmas Wreaths
- Crochet Snowball Wreath
- Crocheted Christmas Wreath
- Christmas Bells Crocheted Wreath
- 26 Crochet Christmas Decorations and Crochet Wreaths
- Crocheted Thread Wreath
- Holiday Christmas Wreath
- Holiday Wreaths
- Crocheted Candy Cane Wreath
- Crochet Winter Wreath
- 13 Free Baby Crochet Patterns: Crochet Baby Hats, Crochet Booties & More
- 16 Crochet Shawl Patterns: DIY Clothing You'll Love
- 22 Popular Free Crochet Patterns
- 25 Quick and Thrifty Free Crochet Patterns
- Guide To Free Crochet Patterns
- How to Crochet a Blanket for Infants & Toddlers: 11 Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How to Crochet, Volume 1: Free Beginner Crochet Patterns
- How to Make Crochet Bags: 11 Fantastic DIY Bags
- Pretty Flowers to Crochet: Brightly Colored Crochet Flower Patterns
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns