By: San Francisco Crochet
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Unique Christmas ornaments add a sparkling personality to any Charlie Brown Christmas tree. These Sweater Ornaments will be some of your favorite homemade Christmas ornaments this season! They would make adorable stocking stuffers for your kids who are still trying to build up their ornament collections. This is definitely a unique and cute project you shouldn't pass up.
Crochet Hook: 8 or 1.5 mm hook (steel)
Yarn Weight: (0) Lace (33-40 stitches to 4 inches). Includes crochet thread.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 17 Crochet Christmas Ornaments: Snowflakes
- Jewel Tone Crochet Snowflake
- North Star Christmas Ornament
- Beginner Christmas Wreath Ornament
- Gingerbread Crochet Ornaments
- Roses in the Snow Ornament
- Granny Star Ornament
- Twinkle Tree Ornament
- The Crocheter's Favorite Ornament
- 16 Holly Jolly Crochet Christmas Ornaments
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 16 Crochet Shawl Patterns: DIY Clothing You'll Love
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- How to Crochet a Blanket for Infants & Toddlers: 11 Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- How to Make Crochet Bags: 11 Fantastic DIY Bags
- Man Crafts: 10 Free Patterns to Crochet for Men
- Never Ending Granny Afghans: 8 Crochet Patterns with Diagrams & Video Tutorials
- Pretty Flowers to Crochet: Brightly Colored Crochet Flower Patterns
- Summer Crochet Patterns: 16 Easy Summer Crochet Patterns