By: San Francisco Crochet
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Unique Christmas ornaments add a sparkling personality to any Charlie Brown Christmas tree. These Sweater Ornaments will be some of your favorite homemade Christmas ornaments this season! They would make adorable stocking stuffers for your kids who are still trying to build up their ornament collections. This is definitely a unique and cute project you shouldn't pass up.
Crochet Hook: 8 or 1.5 mm hook (steel)
Yarn Weight: (0) Lace (33-40 stitches to 4 inches). Includes crochet thread.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Any Way You Like It Homemade Christmas Ornaments
- Bright Star Ornament
- Christmas Wreath Crochet Ornament
- Gingerbread Crochet Ornaments
- 21 Crochet Christmas Ornaments: Snowflakes
- Winter Wonderland Ornaments
- Beginner Christmas Wreath Ornament
- The Softest Homemade Christmas Ornament
- The Crocheter's Favorite Ornament
- 16 Holly Jolly Crochet Christmas Ornaments
- 13 Free Baby Crochet Patterns: Crochet Baby Hats, Crochet Booties & More
- 16 Crochet Shawl Patterns: DIY Clothing You'll Love
- 22 Popular Free Crochet Patterns
- 25 Quick and Thrifty Free Crochet Patterns
- Guide To Free Crochet Patterns
- How to Crochet a Blanket for Infants & Toddlers: 11 Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How to Crochet, Volume 1: Free Beginner Crochet Patterns
- How to Make Crochet Bags: 11 Fantastic DIY Bags
- Pretty Flowers to Crochet: Brightly Colored Crochet Flower Patterns
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Penelope's Pretty Petunia Potholder
- Little Mermaid Ariel Coffee Cup Cozy
- Snowman Applique
- Fairy Wine Bottle Cozy
- Christmas Wreath Ornament
- Waves of Warmth Slouch
- Crochet Purses & Accessories Book Review
- 31 Free Crochet Lace Patterns
- Building Blocks Crochet Throw
- Flower Tote