Small Candy Cane Ornament
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Crochet candy canes aren't as tasty as the real thing, but they're certainly cuter. Make a Small Candy Cane Ornament for your tree this year. Give them as gifts or decorate your home for the holiday season. Go classic red and white or switch it up a bit and use multiple bright colors like red, yellow and orange.
Crochet Hook: G/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight: (4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 11 Free Christmas Crochet Patterns for Your Home
- 5 Free Christmas Crochet Patterns: Crochet Christmas Wreaths
- Free Crochet Designs: 10 Home Decor Christmas Crochet Patterns
- Have a Red Heart Holiday: 20 Knit & Crochet Gifts and Decorating Ideas
- Man Crafts: 10 Free Patterns to Crochet for Men
- Secret Santa Gifts: 13 Gifts To Crochet
- Winter Fashion for Toddlers + Baby Crochet Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- How to Cross Double Crochet Stitches
- Pretty Pebble Stitch
- Learn How to Wattle Stitch
- Trendy Trinity Stitch
- Corner to Corner Shell Stitch
- Bumpy Textured Granule Stitch
- Four Point Star Stitch
- Unique Crochet Tread Stitch
- How to Crochet the Basketweave Stitch
- Third Dimension Crochet Stitch