Small Candy Cane Ornament
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Crochet candy canes aren't as tasty as the real thing, but they're certainly cuter. Make a Small Candy Cane Ornament for your tree this year. Give them as gifts or decorate your home for the holiday season. Go classic red and white or switch it up a bit and use multiple bright colors like red, yellow and orange.
Crochet Hook: G/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight: (4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 17 Crochet Christmas Ornaments: Snowflakes
- Roses in the Snow Ornament
- Pineapple Crochet Owl Ornament
- Gingerbread Crochet Ornaments
- 3 Lace Bell Ornaments
- Crochet Christmas Ornament Cover
- Jewel Tone Crochet Snowflake
- Simple Stocking Ornament
- Granny Square Stocking Ornament
- Crochet Owl Candy Cane Ornament
- 13 Free Baby Crochet Patterns: Crochet Baby Hats, Crochet Booties & More
- 16 Crochet Shawl Patterns: DIY Clothing You'll Love
- 22 Popular Free Crochet Patterns
- 25 Quick and Thrifty Free Crochet Patterns
- Guide To Free Crochet Patterns
- How to Crochet a Blanket for Infants & Toddlers: 11 Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How to Crochet, Volume 1: Free Beginner Crochet Patterns
- How to Make Crochet Bags: 11 Fantastic DIY Bags
- Pretty Flowers to Crochet: Brightly Colored Crochet Flower Patterns
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns