Small Candy Cane Ornament
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Crochet candy canes aren't as tasty as the real thing, but they're certainly cuter. Make a Small Candy Cane Ornament for your tree this year. Give them as gifts or decorate your home for the holiday season. Go classic red and white or switch it up a bit and use multiple bright colors like red, yellow and orange.
Crochet Hook: G/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight: (4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 16 Crochet Shawl Patterns: DIY Clothing You'll Love
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- 9 Free 4th of July Crochet Patterns
- How to Crochet a Blanket for Infants & Toddlers: 11 Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Man Crafts: 10 Free Patterns to Crochet for Men
- Never Ending Granny Afghans: 8 Crochet Patterns with Diagrams & Video Tutorials
- Pretty Flowers to Crochet: Brightly Colored Crochet Flower Patterns
- Summer Crochet Patterns: 16 Easy Summer Crochet Patterns
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Premier Serenity Active Yarn
- Pastel Heaven Baby Blanket
- Shells and Stripes Crochet Blanket
- Santa's Angel Baby Booties
- Holiday Spirits Crochet Cover
- Crochet Christmas Tree Garland
- Makeshift Mistletoe Kissing Ball
- Christmas Tree Decorative Duo
- Berry Leaf Table Runner
- Santa's Helpers Aprons