Simple Stocking Ornament
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
If you need a quick Christmas gift idea, then get to work on this Simple Stocking Ornament. This is an easy crochet pattern that's quick to work up for the holidays using red and white yarn. This can also be used as a cute homemade gift topper, and then used as a Christmas tree ornament once the gift is given. Have fun with your gifts this year to add a cute personalized touch!
Crochet Hook: G/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight: (4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 8 Last Minute Valentine Gifts: Crochet Patterns for that Special Someone
- Crochet in Color: 11 Colorful Crochet Patterns
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How To Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Make Crochet Bags: 11 Fantastic DIY Bags
- Never Ending Granny Afghans: 8 Crochet Patterns with Diagrams & Video Tutorials
- Pretty Flowers to Crochet: Brightly Colored Crochet Flower Patterns
- Spring is Here! 10 Free Crochet Flower Patterns and Butterfly Fun
- Use Up Leftover Yarn: 12 Free Crochet Patterns for Scrap Yarn, Plus One Skein Wonders
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Fields of Sunflowers Granny Square
- Monster Love Bugs
- Ribbed Baby Bonnet Cap
- Pretty Pineapple Dishcloth
- Teeny Toddler Top
- Hanging Crochet Towel Topper
- Earth Day Crochet Amigurumi Pattern
- Boy's Crochet Sweater & Pants Set
- Lucky Springtime Crochet Shawl
- Lucky Crochet Clover