Christmas Ball Ornament Topper
By: Nichole Cupp from Niccupp Crochet
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Make yourself a beautiful Christmas Ball Ornament Topper to add to your favorite hat or ornament. This free Christmas crochet pattern would also make a great gift for friends and family, especially the kids. The design is worked in rounds using single crochet making this an easy crochet pattern. Just follow the step by step crochet instructions and photos and you'll have the perfect topper. You'll love the glitter yarn.
Crochet Hook: H/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight: (4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Find this great pattern and others in our 59 Crochet Christmas Decorations and Crochet Wreaths collection.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 17 Crochet Christmas Ornaments: Snowflakes
- Christmas Jingle Ball Ornaments
- Roses in the Snow Ornament
- Spiral Crochet Ornament
- Super Cute Sweater Ornaments
- Easy Crochet Snowman Ornament
- Broomstick Lace Crochet Ornament
- Mom's Christmas Wreath Ornaments
- Simple Stocking Ornament
- Crochet Christmas Ornament Cover
- 11 Free Christmas Crochet Patterns for Your Home
- 5 Free Christmas Crochet Patterns: Crochet Christmas Wreaths
- Free Crochet Designs: 10 Home Decor Christmas Crochet Patterns
- Have a Red Heart Holiday: 20 Knit & Crochet Gifts and Decorating Ideas
- Man Crafts: 10 Free Patterns to Crochet for Men
- Secret Santa Gifts: 13 Gifts To Crochet
- Winter Fashion for Toddlers + Baby Crochet Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet