17 Crochet Christmas Ornaments: Snowflakes
By: The Editors of AllFreeCrochet.com
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Crochet Christmas ornaments are so much fun to make around the holidays. Snow is what makes you think the holidays are just around the corner. Here, you can find a beautiful collection of 17 crochet snowflake patterns to decorate hearth and home.
Snow inspires creativity. Whether you use snow to make a snowman, have a snowball fight, build an igloo, or make snow angels, your creative mind is at work. Of course, in the crafting world, you can make crochet Christmas ornaments in the shape of snowflakes. Once you crochet your snowflake you can embellish it in any way. You can add glitter to make it sparkle, you can add beads, you can turn it into a pin or even earrings, depending on what size you make it. Here are some of our favorite crochet Christmas ornaments!
17 Crochet Christmas Ornaments: Snowflakes Table of Contents
Can't get enough Christmas crochet patterns? Check out our free eBook, Secret Santa Gifts: 13 Gifts to Crochet.
We just love these crochet Christmas ornaments inspired by one of nature's greatest works of art. While they look similar from far away, each snowflake has a goregous, unique pattern, just like these crochet creations. Some of these patterns feature small details like hearts or smaller snowflakes within the designs, which just adds to the beauty of these free crochet patterns.
- Bamboo Snowflake
- Beautiful Snowflake Pattern
- Floral Snowflake
- Irish Snowflake
- Snowflake Monday
- Mug Inspired Flake
- Crochet Snowflake
- Lacy Snowflake Pattern - NEW!
- 30 Minute Snowflake - NEW!
Don't stop with decorating the tree! Decorate your whole home with 11 Free Christmas Crochet Patterns for Your Home.
Although snowflakes are such a classic Christmas shape, you'll be surprised at how many different ways you can use them. Here are even more crochet snowflake patterns, each with its own one-of-a-kind beauty. Use them to decorate your tree, mantel, front door, and more.
- A Snowflake Pin
- Beaded Snowflake
- Quick and Easy Snowflake
- Northern Snowflake
- Changling Flake
- 3D Wild Rose Snowflake
- Snowflake Doily
- Snowflake Cookie - NEW!
Once you've decked the halls in your own home, don't forget about your friends! We've got you covered with 23 Crocheted Christmas Gifts for Friends.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 8 Last Minute Valentine Gifts: Crochet Patterns for that Special Someone
- Crochet in Color: 11 Colorful Crochet Patterns
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How To Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Make Crochet Bags: 11 Fantastic DIY Bags
- Never Ending Granny Afghans: 8 Crochet Patterns with Diagrams & Video Tutorials
- Pretty Flowers to Crochet: Brightly Colored Crochet Flower Patterns
- Spring is Here! 10 Free Crochet Flower Patterns and Butterfly Fun
- Use Up Leftover Yarn: 12 Free Crochet Patterns for Scrap Yarn, Plus One Skein Wonders
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Earth Day Crochet Amigurumi Pattern
- Boy's Crochet Sweater & Pants Set
- Lucky Springtime Crochet Shawl
- Lucky Crochet Clover
- Candyland Crochet Cowl
- Every Man Crochet Scarf
- Pot of Gold
- Spring Sparkle Crochet Cowl
- Simple Springtime Cardigan
- Amazing Grace Crochet Baby Blanket