Crochet Tranquil Wrap
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Dress up your outfit with a wrap! A half-circle crochet shawl like this is a great way to look stylish and be warm at the same time. Create your very own crocheted shawl using this free crochet pattern from Lion Brand Yarn. It's an intermediate crochet pattern to work up using just 3 skeins of Vanna's Choice yarn in any color you want. The classic look of this shawl means you can go right from your desk to dinner.
Crochet Hook: N/15 or 10 mm hook
Yarn Weight: (4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
- 860-173 Vanna's Choice Yarn: Dusty Green: 3 balls
- Lion Brand Crochet Hook - Size N-13 (9 mm)
- Lion Brand Large-Eye Blunt Needles (Set of 6)
One Size, 18 x 55 in. (45.5 x 139.5 cm)
8 sts + 4 rows = 4 in. (10 cm) in dc.
Shell: Work 5 dc in indicated st.
Half-shell: Work 3 dc in indicated st.
Ch 3; join with sl st in first ch to form a ring.
Row 1: Ch 3 (does not count as a st), work 9 dc in ring; do not join.
Row 2: Ch 3, turn, shell in first dc, (sk next dc, sc in next dc, sk next dc, shell in next dc) twice – 3 shells.
Row 3: Ch 3, turn, shell in first dc, sk next dc, (sc in next dc, sk next 2 dc, shell in next sc, sk next 2 dc) twice, sc in next dc, sk next dc, shell in last dc – 4 shells.
Row 4: Ch 3, turn, half-shell in first dc, sk next dc, sc in next dc, *sk next 2 dc, shell in next sc, sk next 2 dc, sc in next dc; rep from * across to last 2 dc, sk next dc, half-shell in last dc – 3 shells and 2 half-shells.
Row 5: Ch 3, turn, dc in each st across – 25 dc.
Row 6: Ch 3, turn, shell in first dc, *sk next dc, sc in next dc, sk next dc, shell in next dc; rep from * across – 7 shells.
Row 7: Rep Row 4 – 6 shells and 2 half-shells.
Row 8: Ch 1, turn, sc in first dc, *sk next 2 dc, shell in next sc, sk next 2 dc, sc in next dc; rep from * across – 7 shells.
Row 9: Ch 3, turn, shell in first sc, *sk next 2 dc, sc in next dc, sk next 2 dc, shell in next sc; rep from * across – 8 shells.
Rows 10–21: Rep Rows 4–9 twice – 23 shells.
Rows 22 and 23: Rep Rows 4 and 5 – 139 dc.
From right side, join yarn with sl st anywhere along outside edge of Wrap.
Round 1: Working in sts and ends of rows around all edges of Wrap, work (sc in next st, dc in next 2 sts, trc in next 2 sts, dc in next 2 sts) evenly spaced around. Fasten off.
Weave in ends.
Images from other crafters
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 16 Easy Summer Crochet Patterns
- 22 Popular Free Crochet Patterns
- 25 Quick and Thrifty Free Crochet Patterns
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- 9 Free 4th of July Crochet Patterns
- DIY Accessories to Crochet: DIY Jewelry And Crochet Belts
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- How to Crochet, Volume 1: Free Beginner Crochet Patterns
- How to Make Crochet Bags: 11 Fantastic DIY Bags