Lazy 'P' Pop Tab Plarn Bracelet
By: Teresa Wooley for Reuse It, Recycle It, Recreate It
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Get your green crafting on by making this Lazy 'P' Pop Tab Plarn Bracelet; it's such a unique project. Learn how to crochet using recycled pop tabs and leftover yarn. Or you can make your own plarn with plastic bags! Take your fashion to a whole new level.
Crochet Hook: G/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight: Other
Images from other crafters
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Crochet Chandelier Necklace
- Birthday Earrings
- Beautiful Beaded Necklace
- Antoinette Vintage Statement Necklace
- Crocheted Necklace from Trellis Ribbon
- How to Crochet with Beads and Buttons: 16 Free Crochet Patterns
- Downton Abbey Rose Jewelry
- Grown Up Friendship Bracelet
- Recycled Rose Necklace
- Glamour Bracelet
- 16 Easy Summer Crochet Patterns
- 22 Popular Free Crochet Patterns
- 25 Quick and Thrifty Free Crochet Patterns
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- 9 Free 4th of July Crochet Patterns
- DIY Accessories to Crochet: DIY Jewelry And Crochet Belts
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- How to Crochet, Volume 1: Free Beginner Crochet Patterns
- How to Make Crochet Bags: 11 Fantastic DIY Bags