How to Crochet with Beads and Buttons: 16 Free Crochet Patterns
By: Christine Weiher, Editor for AllFreeCrochet.com
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Are you one of those girls who stands in her closet looking at all her clothes and says "I have no clothes"? Eventually you find the perfect outfit, but then you have to find the matching accessories to go with that outfit. Once you get to your jewelry box you think the same thing and say "I have no jewelry". If you're tired of saying that then you should learn how to crochet with beads and buttons. You can make your own jewelry so you have something to wear with any outfit any time of year. If you buy jewelry at a fancy jeweler sometimes you might feel it's too nice to wear with certain outfits, but with free crochet patterns you can design any kind of jewelry you want. Let's take a look at some of these fabulous patterns you can make. Are you so excited to learn how to crochet with beads and buttons? I know I am!
Let's first learn how to crochet with beads and buttons:
Crocheting with beads and buttons allows you to get creative with your crochet designs. There are of course a few different methods you can use to crochet with beads or buttons so you have to decide which method is going to be easiest for you. Once you find your free crochet pattern figure out how many beads you want to use in your bracelet or necklace then string those beads on. You'll then insert your crochet hook into the back loop of the stitch, yarn over and pull through. Once this is done you'll then slide the bead up close to the loops, yarn over and pull through both loops. This holds the bead in place on the wrong side of your work. If you need a visual, the video below will do the trick.
Patterns to help you learn How to Crochet with Beads and Buttons:
- Beaded Anklet- Use your creative side by crocheting an anklet for the summer. This is a fun pattern you can use beads with. It's an easy crochet pattern your kids might even be able to make.
- Black Rectangles on Gold Chain Necklace- This is another fancy necklace you can wear for a special night out. The beads are unique in their own way.
- Blue Buttons Necklace Free Crochet Pattern- This Blue Button Necklace free crochet pattern is a unique necklace. Size 10 crochet thread is used with a size 7 hook. You'll want to wear your DIY necklace everywhere you go and receive such nice compliments about it.
- Crochet Beaded Bracelet-This is one of my favorite beaded bracelets; the size of the beads are perfect for the thickness of the bracelet. This is an easy crochet pattern that uses a size C crochet hook.
- Crochet Necklace from Trellis Ribbon- Sometimes you don't even need to use beads or buttons to make a fabulously unique necklace, but use a different kind of yarn. This trellis ribbon is so neat to work with.
- Paracord Cuff Bracelets- This is an easy pattern you can share with your friends and family. There are no beads or buttons, but you can certainly add some if you'd like.
- Ruth's Bracelet- If you crochet this bracelet using white or a lightly colored yarn then you can add some bold bright colored beads to really make the bracelet stand out.
- Ann's Beaded Crochet Amulet Bag- The bead and tassel accents make these Amulet bags one of a kind.
- Crochet Beaded Chandelier Earrings- Make some Crochet Beaded Chandelier Earrings to give as a gift. These earrings are perfect for a night out. Use any color yarn you wish to match all your outfits. Crochet thread and small beads are used.
- Chunky Bangles - Make some DIY jewelry with these chunky bangles. Jewelry is always a girls' best friend so why not make one for yourself and one for a friend or relative. Use any color yarn you wish.
Recently Added To This Collection:
- Beaded Chans Bracelet and Necklace
- Beaded Wrap Bracelet
- Mexican Fiesta Earrings
- Easiest Ever Necklace - Reader's Favorite!
- Beaded Clutch Purse
- Vintage Flower Button
You can use any kind of beads or buttons for your jewelry, remember, it's your design.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crochet readers
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Fast & Easy Button Cuffs
- Rainbow Friendship Bracelet
- Crochet Chandelier Necklace
- Royal Crochet Beaded Necklace with Light Blue and Navy Chain Strands
- How to Crochet with Beads and Buttons: 16 Free Crochet Patterns
- Chunky Twist Torsade Necklace
- Moroccan Desire Earrings
- Birthday Earrings
- Antoinette Vintage Statement Necklace
- Beautiful Beaded Necklace
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 16 Crochet Shawl Patterns: DIY Clothing You'll Love
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- How to Crochet a Blanket for Infants & Toddlers: 11 Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- How to Make Crochet Bags: 11 Fantastic DIY Bags
- Man Crafts: 10 Free Patterns to Crochet for Men
- Never Ending Granny Afghans: 8 Crochet Patterns with Diagrams & Video Tutorials
- Pretty Flowers to Crochet: Brightly Colored Crochet Flower Patterns
- Summer Crochet Patterns: 16 Easy Summer Crochet Patterns
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Free Crochet Poncho Patterns for Every Season
- Day of the Dead Crochet Jar Cozies
- Spirited iPad Crochet Cozy
- Crochet Hot Chocolate Mug Ornament
- Hanging Crochet Skeleton
- Princess Diana Crochet Shawl
- Patons Metallic Yarn
- Neutral Crochet Pillow Pattern
- Feminine Crochet Cowl
- Perfectly Purple Crochet Scarf