Tiny Granny Square Necklace
By: Heather Mann for Dollar Store Crafts
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Use your scraps of yarn to make a Tiny Granny Square Necklace. DIY jewelry has become very popular lately. Why wouldn't you want to design your own fashion statement? This free crochet pattern is literally free, it will cost you next to a dollar.
Crochet Hook: 12 or 1 mm hook (steel)
Yarn Weight: (0) Lace (33-40 stitches to 4 inches). Includes crochet thread.
Images from other crafters
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED PROJECTS
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Grown Up Friendship Bracelet
- Glamour Bracelet
- Recycled Rose Necklace
- Chunky Bangle Bracelet
- Antoinette Vintage Statement Necklace
- How to Crochet with Beads and Buttons: 16 Free Crochet Patterns
- Crocodile Stitch Bracelet
- Crocheted Necklace from Trellis Ribbon
- Crochet Chandelier Necklace
- Peacock Crochet Earrings
- 16 Easy Summer Crochet Patterns
- 22 Popular Free Crochet Patterns
- 25 Quick and Thrifty Free Crochet Patterns
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- 9 Free 4th of July Crochet Patterns
- DIY Accessories to Crochet: DIY Jewelry And Crochet Belts
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- How to Crochet, Volume 1: Free Beginner Crochet Patterns
- How to Make Crochet Bags: 11 Fantastic DIY Bags
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- No-Calorie Ice Cream Cone
- Hippie Holidays Vest
- Victorian Christmas Placemat
- Olaf the Snowman Crochet Pattern
- Victorian Christmas Coaster
- Frankenstein Child Headband
- Magical Tooth Fairy Pillow
- Poinsettia Christmas Coasters
- Christmas Crochet Angel
- Season of Giving Headband