FREE! Crochet Patterns delivered to your inbox every Friday from LeisureArts.com. Join thousands of other crocheters who have already signed up. Subscribe today!
Thanks for signing up!
Leaf for Crochet Flower
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Little details are always the things that make a piece. Adding a crochet flower to a beanie or other crochet hat instantly makes it a little more noticeable and a little more feminine. If you're looking to make a piece stand out even more, work up a Leaf for Crochet Flower. This is a great stashbuster, as well. If you have a lot of crocheting projects planned, consider working up a handful of them to have on hand.
Crochet Hook: G/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight: (3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Images from other crafters
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Wagon Wheel Flower
- Crocodile Stitch Crochet Flower
- Pretty Flowers to Crochet: Brightly Colored Crochet Flower Patterns
- The 5 Minute Flower
- My First Crochet Rose
- Enchanted Forest Flower
- Popcorn Stitch Blue Marigold
- Puff Stitch Field of Flowers
- Remembrance Poppies Pattern
- The Simplest Crochet Flower Pattern
- 16 Easy Summer Crochet Patterns
- 22 Popular Free Crochet Patterns
- 25 Quick and Thrifty Free Crochet Patterns
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- 9 Free 4th of July Crochet Patterns
- DIY Accessories to Crochet: DIY Jewelry And Crochet Belts
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- How to Crochet, Volume 1: Free Beginner Crochet Patterns
- How to Make Crochet Bags: 11 Fantastic DIY Bags