FREE! Crochet Patterns delivered to your inbox every Friday from LeisureArts.com. Join thousands of other crocheters who have already signed up. Subscribe today!
Thanks for signing up!
By: Nikki Tallent from Crafty Monkey
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
The 3-in-1 Flower comes with crochet instructions for three sizes of crochet flowers. You can combine them and layer them for a fun look or use them separately. Turn your flower into a brooch, a pin or attach it to any project. It would look great on a hat, a bag or even flip flops.
Crochet Hook: I/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight: (4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Images from other crafters
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Enchanted Forest Flower
- Crocodile Stitch Crochet Flower
- My First Crochet Rose
- Puff Stitch Field of Flowers
- Popcorn Stitch Blue Marigold
- Remembrance Poppies Pattern
- Extra Special Motif Flower
- The 5 Minute Flower
- Pretty Flowers to Crochet: Brightly Colored Crochet Flower Patterns
- The Simplest Crochet Flower Pattern
- 16 Easy Summer Crochet Patterns
- 22 Popular Free Crochet Patterns
- 25 Quick and Thrifty Free Crochet Patterns
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- 9 Free 4th of July Crochet Patterns
- DIY Accessories to Crochet: DIY Jewelry And Crochet Belts
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- How to Crochet, Volume 1: Free Beginner Crochet Patterns
- How to Make Crochet Bags: 11 Fantastic DIY Bags